3-way 4k? or 12k?

Today 4k resolution is more affordable, from my perspective, 500 dls is a good price for a monitor or a tv, plus there are new TVs that allow 60hrz. I plan to make a setup with 3 4k tvs, i am running 2-way sli z titan video cards... yes the alienware area 51.xD I wonder if it is possible to use two hdmi ports and maybe use a display port or something like that, I'm willing to sacrifice those 60hrz. I don't know if i can even add another card to the alienware...can i?

Edited by colonel_mortis
Fixed formatting

do you like playing games at 17fps?

because youre going to be playing games at 17fps

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

do you like playing games at 17fps?

because youre going to be playing games at 17fps

*cough cough* it's do you want to be playing at 17 fps

cause that's how you play games at 17 fps 

but wasn't there like x3 titans playing 12k at CES or a big event before? 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

do you like playing games at 7fps?

because youre going to be playing games at 7fps

Do you mean this?

2qJOM.jpg

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

yeah it was a quad SLI system playing a racing game (which is much less demanding than an open world game or something like srysis or BF)

this is why you can easily get over 100fps with a midrange GPU on racing games

also the details were pretty low, no AA or fancy lighting or details

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

snip

Lmao.

Probs not gonna be the most enjoyable experience. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

but i did run crysis 3 on 4k in very high at my brother´s house on a 4k tv xD and it had an smoth 56 fps c:

but i did run crysis 3 on 4k in very high at my brother´s house on a 4k tv xD and it had an smoth 56 fps c:

Specs? Damn....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

yeah it was a quad SLI system playing a racing game (which is much less demanding than an open world game or something like srysis or BF)

True, but still it's possible 

Close to 25 FPS I assume.

Didn't NCIX benchmark a single TitanZ vs 3x 4K and get 19~ FPS?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

the reason for going with such a high resolution would be for better graphical detail in games, and more realism

turning the settings down to medium or low just to get playable framerates completely defeats the purpose and objective of a better gaming experience...

Spoiler

Close to 25 FPS I assume.

Didn't NCIX benchmark a single TitanZ vs 3x 4K and get 19~ FPS?

that was triple 1440p

Spoiler

look he did it with 3 gtx 980 !!! xD it has console like frame rateXD.......should i put a third card? or should i get an adapter for a display port to hdmi ?  wath do you guys think.

that was triple 1440p

https://youtu.be/k5nKRcd_bm4?t=2m18s

Averages 15 on a single Titan Z, id'e assume it would be from 22-25 FPS on duel Titan Z's then.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Thank you. That needed to be corrected. I was almost thinking about making a special meme just for this thread. I'm so sad that tonight was the season finale. They need to run that show year-round.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

the reason for going with such a high resolution would be for better graphical detail in games, and more realism

turning the settings down to medium or low just to get playable framerates completely defeats the purpose and objective of a better gaming experience...

shhh we shall wait for the future. shhhhhshh

look he did it with 3 gtx 980 !!! xD it has console like frame rateXD.......should i put a third card? or should i get an adapter for a display port to hdmi ?  wath do you guys think.

a titan z is 2 gpu, if you have 2 then you are at the make of 4 gpus (the max amount)

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Thank you. That needed to be corrected. I was almost thinking about making a special meme just for this thread. I'm so sad that tonight was the season finale. They need to run that show year-round.

Yeah man, this month (march) was whole bunch of crying first empire now archer what's next? Flash? (prays to gaben)

.wath if  i sell out all my cards,and then i buy 3 fucking titan x  c: 

are you selling your kidneys with that?

are you selling your kidneys with that?

am selling my  consoles xD YOLO 

with three titan Xs you can probably get at least 30fps on high settings, which would be playable and look good

or you could probably get 60fps on medium-low which would be better for fast fps games

Spoiler

a titan z is 2 gpu, if you have 2 then you are at the make of 4 gpus (the max amount)

yes they are, unfortunately the tv´s does not have displayport, in such case I could connect up to 5 tv in 4K with a single Blast xD

am selling my  consoles xD YOLO 

xD must have 12k and 30 fps. My kidneys only clean my blood nothing much 

Imagine when consoles can run 12K...

I don't think i'll be alive then.

Spoiler

sex hahaha