GTA V Supporting Vulkan API (Roy doesnt know what he talking about)

TwistedDictator

Well anyway, they can add support for new API's later on, right? I mean, WoW added support for DirectX 11, still have DirectX 9 option.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Just to clarify for those who may get the wrong idea- Vulkan is technically speaking a fresh start and nothing to do with previous versions of openGL. Just that's it's being made by the same consortium- khronos, with their usual principles of having one API which can be used on any OS and any vendor hardware.

Yes I did oversimplify my bad but gg this thread has turned shit house especially with that idiot who still won't listen lol Everyone guess what Microsoft made dx12 within a year they just lied lmfao gtfo kid -_-

Nvm that last part i honestly don't think i can stand to see another post from him he pissed me off enough reading the last million posts on this thread.

@bogus might wanna take a look at what AMD has said about DX12 also there is proof here that mantle was made only for GCN architecture. http://www.dsogaming.com/news/amd-on-mantle-dx12-both-apis-can-co-exist-mantle-benefits-both-developers-gamers/

Yes I did oversimplify my bad but gg this thread has turned shit house especially with that idiot who still won't listen lol Everyone guess what Microsoft made dx12 within a year they just lied lmfao gtfo kid -_-

Nvm that last part i honestly don't think i can stand to see another post from him he pissed me off enough reading the last million posts on this thread.

@bogus might wanna take a look at what AMD has said about DX12 also there is proof here that mantle was made only for GCN architecture. http://www.dsogaming.com/news/amd-on-mantle-dx12-both-apis-can-co-exist-mantle-benefits-both-developers-gamers/

No good using facts on Bogus. For almost a year now he has been ignoring the facts, preferring instead to rely on insinuated tweets from developers (I might add that would otherwise be berated for their dodgy game ports) than read the articles and official statements from AMD, MS and Nvidia.    

Now a perfectly good thread has been ruined because he can't see that he thinks AMD invented everything and gaming wouldn't be the same without them.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.