If Bloodborne doesn't come to PC I will eat my own head

Adreyu

Yea. Few.. final fantasy

A bunch of them are on Steam, and the ones that aren't, you can emulate, plus there's a very high change 15 will be on PC sooner or later, since they designed their new graphics engine with that in mind, similar to what KojiPro wanted with their Fox Engine.

gran turismo

Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, etc

MGS (was)

The only MGS you can't play on PC is 4, which is arguably the worst one of the bunch (either that or 2)

order 1886

Sorry sir, but that is not a good game. No.

I do agree with the OP's sentiment, though. Fuck Sony for buying out the great follow up to a multiplatform series with a massive following, and all to simply use it as marketing for their platform that can barely run the thing. It makes the PS4 chug awfully, and the load times literally take a minute at best.

Just buy a PS4, worth it for bloodborne and uncharted 

Also whatever Quantic Dream make next

and a few other bits and bobs too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

is bad? why?

i haven't try it myself

So you put it on your list of "great console exclusives" and you haven't even played it yourself? Or noticed that it basically got pummeled by every critic on the planet for being an uninteresting, 5 hour experience, half of which is cutscenes, and a final boss fight that is not only a QTE but also a rehash of an earlier fight in the game.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

So you put it on your list of "great console exclusives" and you haven't even played it yourself? Or noticed that it basically got pummeled by every critic on the planet for being an uninteresting, 5 hour experience, half of which is cutscenes, and a final boss fight that is not only a QTE but also a rehash of an earlier fight in the game.

dunno.. as far as i saw it on youtube. it's a quite good game. and i haven't seen a PC adventure game that can be as good as it in last 2 years except Tomb Raider. yea... maybe we have a different taste on games but for me Consoles have a lot of better adventure games rather than PC.

just my opinion..

Usually not a fan of "developer parodies"  but this is a brutally honest assessment of Order 1886:

As for Bloodborne, OP is overreacting, consoles need the exclusives to separate from each other primarily but PC is also a victim of their platform promotion policies. Surprised he still expects it to be ported. You haven't eaten any body parts over missing RDR port, why would you start now...

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Interestingly enough, we are closer to getting a ps4 emulator than a ps3 emulator, as ps4 has hardware much closer to actual PC parts.

HAHA just imagine.. .one day .. sitting on your pc playing Uncharted 5. The Console peasants would have to bow to us.

giphy.gif

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Just buy a PS4, worth it for bloodborne and uncharted 

Also whatever Quantic Dream make next

and a few other bits and bobs too

its not worth it.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

its not worth it.

I think it is 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I think it is 

400$ for how many hours of gameplay?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Not how I measure things

Not how I measure things

Whatever. 400$ for exclusives is not worth it(+60$ per game). If you are rich or just have money to spend then you will look at that < the other way.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Whatever. 400$ for exclusives is not worth it(+60$ per game). If you are rich or just have money to spend then you will look at that < the other way.

I think there are some decent games on PS4, plus its a half decent media centre too,

just my opinion

Will you livestream it?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Everyone even remotely familiar with my posts knows I'm PCMR 100% but I have to agree with Shadow here. Consoles, playstation more so than others have some sweet exclusives that are hard to ignore. I'm a purist and I deprive myself of peasantry but for others, buying a console for it's exclusives may make sense.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

WTF is it with these double posts lately... 

you do realize it's a sony funded title like demon souls so why would they release a game that they funded? they specifically funded from soft so it would be a ps4 exclusive  

Depends on the nature of the deal they made, which we aren't privvy to. Many games that Sony and Microsoft contribute funding to end up being timed exclusives.

Depends on the nature of the deal they made, which we aren't privvy to. Many games that Sony and Microsoft contribute funding to end up being timed exclusives.

This is fully Sony published, they did the same thing with Demon Souls. Not to say there isn't a chance of a PC release, but that chance is extremely minimal. Just look at Sony's past history with PC releases (nothing).

I bought a PS4 at launch and it has gotten ALOT of playtime, but I would not say Bloodborne is the killer app.

$460, plus the fee to play p2p online.

Why the fuck haven't console players ever boycotted that bullshit, by the way? It seriously makes no sense at all. I guess that pertains to another discussion, but seriously... why? O_o

$460, plus the fee to play online on p2p servers*.

Why the fuck haven't console players ever boycotted that bullshit, by the way? It seriously makes no sense at all. I guess that pertains to another discussion, but seriously... why? O_o

Because the general public doesn't care or realize what they are actually paying for. Microsoft was really damn smart to charge for live over a decade ago and they still charge for it, it was only a matter of time before Sony got involved. At least with plus you get some games free each month.

At least with plus you get some games free each month.

You don't. They're rented. The moment your plus runs out, they're unplayable. Also, I had a couple of games acquired through PS+ sales become demos after a few months on the PS3, which is shady as hell.

I should have put quotes around "free" also the PS4 pickings have been pretty slim for plus this last year. I downloaded everything that came down and haven't touched any of it. I will continue to pay for plus until I get bored of Bloodborne/whatever else I actually play on the thing. My PS4 is an expensive youtube/Netflix box mainly. P5 needs to come out already.

Because the general public doesn't care or realize what they are actually paying for. Microsoft was really damn smart to charge for live over a decade ago and they still charge for it, it was only a matter of time before Sony got involved. At least with plus you get some games free each month.

You get free games with Xbox live too dont you?

NAZIS WILL RISE.