If Bloodborne doesn't come to PC I will eat my own head

Adreyu

Honestly it's fun but not "Fuck consoles get this on PC!" Fun. It's just ok but I honestly feel this is getting overrated because it's the first PS4 exclusive in a while and little else.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Honestly it's fun but not "Fuck consoles get this on PC!" Fun. It's just ok but I honestly feel this is getting overrated because it's the first PS4 exclusive in a while and little else.

its still in the dark soul series. i still would want to play it even if its not amazing.

I haven't really seen that much overrating of the game. Bloodborne is miles better than DKS2 was in my opinion, and even that game was pretty good. Not sure if I would purchase a PS4 only to play that one game; but then again other exclusives will eventually come out that might be worth a damn.

$460, plus the fee to play p2p online.

Why the fuck haven't console players ever boycotted that bullshit, by the way? It seriously makes no sense at all. I guess that pertains to another discussion, but seriously... why? O_o

It was a calculated business plan. Catering to a young, inexperienced and borderline gullible target market is more profitable than "pros" who know poor value when they see it and are hard to impress. I don't know the exact percentage of consoles and games that are bought for someone else vs. users buying for themselves but logic dictates it should be a sizeable chunk. It's easier to force the "online fee" on a young kid that in turn asks the parents to pay for it rather than trying to sell it to busy parents directly.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?