ASUS Xonar Essence STU Where to buy?

I have been searching on an retailer to find a Xonar Essence External USB DAC.

https://www.asus.com/Sound_Cards_and_DigitaltoAnalog_Converters/Xonar_Essence_STU/#overview

P_500.jpg

I can find the Xonar Essence One everywhere, but i do not need the XLR and the $$$ price tag.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-XONAR_EONE-ASUS-Digital-to-Analog-Converter/dp/B00612ZZSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373335536&sr=8-1&keywords=xonar+essence+one

banner_970x470.jpg

Can anyone Help Me find it?

Or even another DAC that has a headphone amp, along with RCA Left and Right out.

Just get a Maverick Audio D1 Plus.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Just get a Maverick Audio D1 Plus.

What Retailers is it sold at?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Audio-Technica ATH-M50s

and

Sennheiser HD 600

My monitors are KRK Rokit 5"

Cool, I'd get it if I was you. I've tried the D1 Plus with AKGK702's and it's sounds fantastic, drives them well too.

Cool, I'd get it if I was you. I've tried the D1 Plus with AKGK702's and it's sounds fantastic, drives them well too.

Do you have any idea how they will push the monitors?

I have a DAC now that I use with the HD-600's but itdoes not have a RCA output for my monitors.

Do you have any idea how they will push the monitors?

I have a DAC now that I use with the HD-600's but itdoes not have a RCA output for my monitors.

Given the monitors are active they will just provide a good clear signal from the DAC. It's very good in my opinion.

Given the monitors are active they will just provide a good clear signal from the DAC. It's very good in my opinion.

Alright Cool ill  take a look at them.

I still have my eyes on the SEXY Essence STU

THreads like these make me wonder why there isn't a small-ish DAC/headphone amp/power amp floating about in the marketplace?

I don't want a clunky A/V receiver for simple stereo sound out of one input for two outputs....  <_<

because the people that dont care buy a htib and the people that do care buy separate components.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Audio engine D1 is just what you are looking for.

Audio engine D1 is just what you are looking for.

Not really, the amp in it isn't powerful enough for higher end headphones like K702's, high impedance Beyers, HD600/650 etc. (I have one)

Basically, you can only pick 2:

1. powerful amp

2. good DAC

3. cheap

Not really, the amp in it isn't powerful enough for higher end headphones like K702's, high impedance Beyers, HD600/650 etc. (I have one)

Basically, you can only pick 2:

1. powerful amp

2. good DAC

3. cheap

Im running HD600 with one. But I do have to turn it almost all the way up, with some distortion. My M50's love the D1.

Im just looking for a DAC/headphone amp that has usb,RCA out, and coax. For around $200-250 USD. And multiple output/inputs

Any suggestions?

Fiio E17 + E9k combo

I have looked in to this option.

But have no need for a traveling Amp/dac.

Some reviews have said the quality is low for DAC's.

Im looking for a DAC/Amp without a size limit. Except for rack mounted.... none of that lol.

I could budge to about $300 USD max.

Thank you for you suggestions.

Im running HD600 with one. But I do have to turn it almost all the way up, with some distortion. My M50's love the D1.

Im just looking for a DAC/headphone amp that has usb,RCA out, and coax. For around $200-250 USD. And multiple output/inputs

Any suggestions?

I already made a suggestion that fits perfectly....

Little Dot DAC_II then if you're not keen on the Maverick Lyons suggested?

You don't have to use the e17 for traveling if you don't want to, and I doubt the "quality is low for DACs" speculation - not a huge difference between DAC chips.

Also, maybe you should read this: http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/gain-and-headphone-ampsdacs.html

Little Dot DAC_II then if you're not keen on the Maverick Lyons suggested?

You don't have to use the e17 for traveling if you don't want to, and I doubt the "quality is low for DACs" speculation - not a huge difference between DAC chips.

Also, maybe you should read this: http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/gain-and-headphone-ampsdacs.html

I have Experience With high end audio equipment.

and also i am just going on reviews I have seen on  audiophiles sights about the e17.

I am always open to suggestions.

and also i am just going on reviews I have seen on  audiophiles sights about the e17.

I've not heard anything bad about it myself, is all I was saying. :)

I've not heard anything bad about it myself, is all I was saying. :)

yeah me too :)

I wish there was someone or somewhere close i could go shopping for them at. 

you know like drag my HD600's and my monitors along with me.

if you're a sucker for make shift stuff.

www.amb.org has the m^3 amp and gamma 1/2 dacs

I built a m^3 and it's extremely powerful for a headphone amp, and I've even used it for my speakers for a while.

dead silent with the sigma 11 psu, and very quiet with a wall wart.

almost build a gamma 2 dac, but found a different dac on audiogon so I never got around to building one.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

This thread still doesn't answer the question "ASUS Xonar Essence STU Where to buy?"

I would love a STU

If ASUS would give a release date. With a price point of about 200-250 USD it would be bought .....fast