Opinion on Samsung S5 active.

ti1m

Basicly 10.th april i will buy this phone. I just wana know if anyone has it and can share some experiance.

I took this phone beacuse my job. Being a truck driver well you know you have calls 24/7 and i realy like to take some nice pics (4k camera wil be awsome) of road and intresting things i see in Europe. And well i hope this one wil not die after 3 months... Also i need a strong phone (water,falls,alot of dust, and stuff like that.

Any comment wil be welcome

>WaRRioR_ would like quake full and final....will trade vital organs.\"

5960x, rampage v extreme, 2x 16Gb ddr4 g skil 2400mhz ram, 2x 2tb black WD, 4x samsung pro 256Gb, 3x gtx 980 evga superclocked, Corsair ax1200w, define r4, noctua nhd15, 4x dell u2412m....

Seems like this phone suits you perfectly. Do you plan to add even more protection with a 3rd Party Case?

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Seems like this phone suits you perfectly. Do you plan to add even more protection with a 3rd Party Case?

well i was thinking of screen protector that linus is using. Yeah probably wil could you recomend me any?

5960x, rampage v extreme, 2x 16Gb ddr4 g skil 2400mhz ram, 2x 2tb black WD, 4x samsung pro 256Gb, 3x gtx 980 evga superclocked, Corsair ax1200w, define r4, noctua nhd15, 4x dell u2412m....

well kinda found out Phantom glass doesnt produce screen protector for s5 active only for s5 but i could mod it they are similar are they?

well kinda found out Phantom glass doesnt produce screen protector for s5 active only for s5 but i could mod it they are similar are they?

Glass screen protectors won't be as easy to cut as the silicone or plastic ones.

Glass screen protectors won't be as easy to cut as the silicone or plastic ones.

:/

EZGuardz and BodyGuardz make tempered glass screen protectors for the S5 Active. They're not as good as Phantom Glass, but they get the job done, and are quite a bit cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZguardz-Premium-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Active-/331276789104

http://www.amazon.com/BodyGuardz-Tempered-ScreenGuardz-Protection-Exclusively/dp/B00KVQDCNU

"Rawr XD"

EZGuardz and BodyGuardz make tempered glass screen protectors for the S5 Active. They're not as good as Phantom Glass, but they get the job done, and are quite a bit cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZguardz-Premium-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Active-/331276789104

http://www.amazon.com/BodyGuardz-Tempered-ScreenGuardz-Protection-Exclusively/dp/B00KVQDCNU

thx mate could you link me good casing for phone to. And if you can amazon.de or ebay. Thx

thx mate could you link me good casing for phone to. And if you can amazon.de or ebay. Thx

I don't know much about cases because I never use them, I very rarely drop my phone so I've never had the need to. With the Active version of the S5 this even strengthens my viewpoint because even with regular S5 I wouldn't use a case :P Maybe somebody else can help you in that regard.

"Rawr XD"

Just got my S5, its charging now :) a lot bigger than my iPhone 4 lol and lighter. iPhones are built like tanks, i hope this S5 lasts as long as my iPhone did.

New gadgets always get me excited! :)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I don't know much about cases because I never use them, I very rarely drop my phone so I've never had the need to. With the Active version of the S5 this even strengthens my viewpoint because even with regular S5 I wouldn't use a case :P Maybe somebody else can help you in that regard.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Protective-Heavy-Duty-Hard-Case-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Models-Future-Armor-Covers-/151375520709?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item233eaf23c5

found it :)

Personally I've never liked the active variants of Samsung s series devices. I'd say to go for the standard S5 and get a good glas screen protector. And a good case. One of my favourite companies is sgp(spigen); they have some really good looking, good quality, and usually inexpensive if you order on amazon. Also have you considered at the s6? I rarely make this recommendation but you could get a lifeproof case for the s6 if they are available.

Personally I've never liked the active variants of Samsung s series devices. I'd say to go for the standard S5 and get a good glas screen protector. And a good case. One of my favourite companies is sgp(spigen); they have some really good looking, good quality, and usually inexpensive if you order on amazon. Also have you considered at the s6? I rarely make this recommendation but you could get a lifeproof case for the s6 if they are available.

why would i look at the s6 it looks like an overkill phone to me. and 700 eurs for 32 gb version without the upgrade with a card...

why would i look at the s6 it looks like an overkill phone to me. and 700 eurs for 32 gb version without the upgrade with a card...

It's all up to you. Personally I buy my phones on contract so I'm not paying the full retail price. The s5 is an alright phone and if the s5 is what fits you best then go for it. I was just suggesting you take a look at a different option. 

It's all up to you. Personally I buy my phones on contract so I'm not paying the full retail price. The s5 is an alright phone and if the s5 is what fits you best then go for it. I was just suggesting you take a look at a different option. 

yeah i get that. just trying to say i lose alot on s6 adleast what i wanted to take. And it looks like an Iphone.