what do you plan to major in?

Valkronos

Computer Science or Computer Engineering

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Most likely robotics engineering.  Dey is da futureeeee

I thought it was pretty much general computing as a whole, but I might be wrong. If not, then computer engineering. In any case, I'm going into computers.

CS is more math than anything, shall I tell you the wonderful tales of my journeys in Linear Algebra, Discrete Math, and Probability Theory. Hehe. Computer Engineering is just CS+EE, a match made in heaven, if that is your definition of heaven.  If you like hardware you should concentrate in EE.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I majored in Labor science then Automotive technology then kinesiology and a few more things only to end up gambling for a living and making a nice living.

CS is more math than anything, shall I tell you the wonderful tales of my journeys in Linear Algebra, Discrete Math, and Probability Theory. Hehe. Computer Engineering is just CS+EE, a match made in heaven, if that is your definition of heaven.  If you like hardware you should concentrate in EE.

I like just working with computers is all, as long as there's a computer in the room, I am happy

I'm almost out of high school and I'm stressing out about what to major in. 

Computer Science or Computer Engineering

This^^ and do you really need to post 2 topics about this?

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Only 15, but i think audio or video editing/effects

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I like just working with computers is all, as long as there's a computer in the room, I am happ

Sounds like you're looking at Computer Engineering. Hardware and Software. Probably will the majority of this forum will end up. Very high paying too, and actually pretty enjoyable from what I've heard..

This^^ and do you really need to post 2 topics about this?

Yes. Because a mod got mad at me for accidentally posting twice, and then nobody posted on the thread.

Computer science/Computer engineering.

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

Unsurprisingly this forum is overwhelmingly STEM majors.

STEM's pretty much everything....

System: Thinkpad T460

I'm a Freshman in HS, I want to go to university in France and probably for either something with Photography or some other creative sort of major/ whatever the is equivalent in France.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I'm doing two Bachelor Degrees, One in Commerce with an Accounting major and the other in Law with a Commercial Law major :)

Something in Information Technology (IT) sounds like fun, though I'm not sure that we'll really be able to afford college at this point.... 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Oh come on! No economics majors?!

21d4ebcf4241dcd873ce530d74d7047a.png

Psychology, hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Brilliant choice sir! What type of Psychology?

Bio-medical Engineering for me.

Ahh hard major and low job opportunities but really awesome stuff. I wish you the best of luck.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh come on! No economics majors?!

21d4ebcf4241dcd873ce530d74d7047a.png

Brilliant choice sir! What type of Psychology?

Ahh hard major and low job opportunities but really awesome stuff. I wish you the best of luck.

Really? Where I live it's a very prosperous job.

May the PC Master Race thrive and prevail 

Computer science. gonna go Valve,ubisoft or ea,or anything with a valve like workplace.No Google unlike others since i hate their workplace environment.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

My degree is in Mechanical Engineering.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I want to study computer science, but I love space so I might end up doing something down that road.

Aerospace engineering, working at a place like Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman seems awesome. I would also like to major in Accounting, as I have had an extremely fun time in my accounting class.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Electrical engineering technology for a couple reasons.

1.) it is far easier to obtain than an electrical engineering degree

2.) it is way more hands on and more directly related to what I do at work every day ( I work for a small engineering company)

3.) I would much rather do electrical prototyping/repair than sit in a cubical designing stuff. I had an office at work and gave it up to go work in the shop. 

Computer science. I want to be a Computer system analyst.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.