LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Well ... It was toilet paper, I still call it tissues.

Who the fuck uses TP to clean anything?

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Just now, Bhav said:

Toilet was too far and a bin was in my room.

make a large ball with it

wait until night

throw in toilet

flush

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, Urishima said:

Who the fuck uses TP to clean anything?

what do you wipe your ass with?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, Urishima said:

I was about to call BS on your mom not knowing with the pillow, but it would appear that she really is that innocent. It's kinda adorable, really.

Should've set up some blacklights at your parent's place :P

Well she was raised strictly religiously, back when beatings canings and mouths being washed with soap were a thing, and ofc my parents had an arranged marriage. So she knew next to nothing about such things.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, themctipers said:

what do you wipe your ass with?

Anything EXCEPT your butt. Seriously, do I have to tell you youngins every little thing?

Just now, Urishima said:

Anything EXCEPT your butt. Seriously, do I have to tell you youngins every little thing?

yes

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Well she was raised strictly religiously, back when beatings canings and mouths being washed with soap were a thing, and ofc my parents had an arranged marriage. So she knew next to nothing about such things.

Religion leads to jizzy furniture. Sounds about right.

57 minutes ago, Urishima said:

I use water xD #onlydesiways

59 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Lol my mom was raised somewhat (quiet near actually) like your mom but my mom knows this shit

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

I made cheeseburgers but they are toxic because the spatula melted and now there are bits of plastic imbedded in the burgers :(

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

I made cheeseburgers but they are toxic because the spatula melted and now there are bits of plastic imbedded in the burgers :(

LPT: buy a metal spatula xD 

rip food 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

dominos is hell fucking yes

It's an okay. 

It's better than Papa John's but Pizza Hut, Little Ceasers and this local chain are really good. Esp. the local chain but they cost a bit more.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

8 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Stop the sextalk, if a mod sees this we are potentialy f*cked.

I was looking for context trying to see what you're talking about. Only had to go a page back.

Well again in this case, I don't think a mod would lock this thread though I could see a mod deleting that post and probably assigning warning points. Which is the more reasonable thing to do, though I suppose if a mod was having a bad day or felt like being an arse then yeah I could see this being a problem. Eitherway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

16 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I was looking for context trying to see what you're talking about. Only had to go a page back.

Well again in this case, I don't think a mod would lock this thread though I could see a mod deleting that post and probably assigning warning points. Which is the more reasonable thing to do, though I suppose if a mod was having a bad day or felt like being an arse then yeah I could see this being a problem. Eitherway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I have been told by mods that ONE more sex post could be the end of this thread.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

I have been told by mods that ONE more sex post could be the end of this thread.

Remember, guys. No more sex posts.

6 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Geez, seems like it'd be more fair and reasonable to just delete those posts and leave the thread alone. Actually kinda unfair.

Kinda dictatorial, if that's the case.

Could take it to pm. xD 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

Could take it to pm. xD 

I wouldn't tempt fate.

So should we delete our posts

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

So should we delete our posts

nah, just dont go "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS! DREAM ORGIES? SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  again and we should be fine.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

HHHHHGGGGNNNNNNHHHHHHHH:

Y2kTX9W.jpg 

'£300 for a chair? BUT THERE ARE STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA WHO COULD HAVE EATEN THAT CHAIR'.

Well then, you could send me a starving African to be my back massage slave for the rest of my life for £300 and not a penny more instead.

Making it was so exhausting that my 1 litre water bottle full of squash is now empty :(

Time to refill.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Strando123 said:

nah, just dont go "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS! DREAM ORGIES? SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  again and we should be fine.

i did not go dreeeaaams orgies

Build

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Could take it to pm. xD 

yes, spam my inbox with your under-age pedofilia sex stuff! /s (as if moo (a chat between some forum mmembers) isnt doing a good job at that allready xD)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

i did not go dreeeaaams orgies

nah, you behaved yourself (i think, allready lost track of who was involved) xD

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: