LGBT community

carguy86
On 4/9/2017 at 11:18 AM, Citadelen said:

It's a bit more iffy in Europe, these movements are so often charged by the far right and white nationalism. Generally quite toxic elements, Europe does not need to experience again.

Although, it could be argued that parties like Front National, BNP, AFD, Swedish Democrats, Danish People's Pary, etc. aren't really going far enough for the actual racist nationalist. 

Usually, they will have parties or groups of their own. So they aren't really informing the policy of the nationalist parties from the grass roots. 

Hell, Front National kicked out Jean-Marie Le Pen becuase he was too much of a neo-Nazi.

Even France, where neo-nazi groups are outlawed, have a number of enthocentric political groups like Bloc identitaire (which also have sister organizations throughout Europe). Now, they aren't a facist group per se. Although they do promote a ´Blood & Soil´ politic it's wrapped in a form of communalist anarchism. 

Actual neo-Nazi groups don't really have any politcal power outside of Greece and a few Eastern European countries. 

Especially not in countries like Austria, France and Germany where such groups are outlawed.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 hours ago, Volbet said:

jej the Bloc Identitaire doesn't seem to like the US. Like, Brits and other Europeans founded the US. The US has done quite a bit for Europeans... Soooooooooooooo...

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

43 minutes ago, wcreek said:

jej the Bloc Identitaire doesn't seem to like the US. Like, Brits and other Europeans founded the US. The US has done quite a bit for Europeans... Soooooooooooooo...

The wast majority of the so called far-right nationalist groups don't like the US. They tend to see US culture as a forced import, and a perverted one at that. 

They tend to see US culture as a form of cultural imperialism; alienating the "true" Europeans from their own culture and thereby creating cultural nihilism.

As said, a lot of them adhere to an ideology founded on ´Blood & Soil´, which promotes cultures more native to Europe. As in pre-chrisitianity Europe. 

6 hours ago, Volbet said:
Spoiler

Although, it could be argued that parties like Front National, BNP, AFD, Swedish Democrats, Danish People's Pary, etc. aren't really going far enough for the actual racist nationalist. 

Usually, they will have parties or groups of their own. So they aren't really informing the policy of the nationalist parties from the grass roots. 

Hell, Front National kicked out Jean-Marie Le Pen becuase he was too much of a neo-Nazi.

Even France, where neo-nazi groups are outlawed, have a number of enthocentric political groups like Bloc identitaire (which also have sister organizations throughout Europe). Now, thet aren't a facist group per se. Although they do promote a ´Blood & Soil´ politic it's wrapped in a form of communalist anarchism. 

Actual neo-Nazi groups don't really have any politcal power outside of Greece and a few Eastern European countries. 

Especially not in countries like Austria, France and Germany where such groups are outlawed.

Eh, most of those parties will probably hold closeted neo-Nazis within them, ready to sieze the rains of power should they be elected. Though I remain adamant to the fact that white nationalism is rife in those parties.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

13 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Eh, most of those parties will probably hold closeted neo-Nazis within them, 

If they're closeted we don't really have any reason to assume that they exist. 

A closet neo-nazi and a non-existing neo-nazi will appear the same to the outsider.

13 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Though I remain adamant to the fact that white nationalism is rife in those parties.

But if you're letting the extremist ruin the bunch, aren't you doing the same thing to them that the nationalist parties are doing to muslims and immigrants?

Just got pack from a picnic, what amazing weather today, 25c in London! ... thats it thats all the summer we are getting...

44 minutes ago, Volbet said:
Spoiler

If they're closeted we don't really have any reason to assume that they exist. 

A closet neo-nazi and a non-existing neo-nazi will appear the same to the outsider.

But if you're letting the extremist ruin the bunch, aren't you doing the same thing to them that the nationalist parties are doing to muslims and immigrants?

I'm a lot more sympathetic to immigrants and moderate Muslims than I am to the far right to be honest.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

geforce-gtx-1080.png

Yes, I just noticed. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Here’s my little Twosret:

twosret.jpg

Adorable, mine is the devil incarnate. Black short hair. He will snuggle with you but also tear your face off.

So, we're doing pets now?

Fine. I'll have to demonstrate how dog are better than cats somehow.

IMG_20170409_200954.thumb.jpg.4752c807a807b1f618cd10cc5b4b352a.jpg

We got her home back in mid January. She's a 20 weeks old Broholmer puppy and she weigh in at 32kg (no idea about what that is in Freedom Units)

She should weigh 60Kg - 70Kg  when she's fully grown. 

Pop can for comparison.

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

So, we're doing pets now?

Fine. I'll haveto show demonstrate how dog are better than cats somehow.

IMG_20170409_200954.thumb.jpg.4752c807a807b1f618cd10cc5b4b352a.jpg

We got her home back in mid January. She's 20 weeks old and she already weigh in at 32kg (no idea about what that is in Freedom Units)

She should weigh around 60Kg - 70Kg  when she's fully grown. 

Pop can for comparison.

Im more of a dog person, im taking care of the cat for mum for a few months, hes growing on me. But want a Labrador next year. 

17 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Im more of a dog person, im taking care of the cat for mum for a few months, hes growing on me. But want a Labrador next year. 

My neighbors have a Labrador. Probably one of the most laid back dog I've ever seen. 

On several occasion I've been able to carry him around without him waking up. 

Honestly, the only reason we don't have a cat is becuase I'm extremely allergic to them. 

I can't even visit friends with cats for too long, since I begin itching all over and I'm sneezing like all hell.

On 7.4.2017 at 1:48 PM, BranchySaturn28 said:

Yeah most people who are smart enough to use the internet are in agreement of the incompetency of South Africa's President so there are no arguments to be had about it :P

Guess every country has its problems. 

I personally quit watching, hearing or noticing any news regarding my country because it made me angry and generally lowered my mood. I am much happier now and people will tell you important news anyways.

Ofukit

57 minutes ago, wcreek said:

So I guess I'll be getting some new glasses in a couple weeks here.

198512_lg.jpg

599012_lg.jpg

Get a pink one. And round.

1 hour ago, Teddy07 said:

Guess every country has its problems. 

I personally quit watching, hearing or noticing any news regarding my country because it made me angry and generally lowered my mood. I am much happier now and people will tell you important news anyways.

People are a shitty news source overall.

I quit too for the same reasons but only temporarily. I don't want anything to bite me in the ass when I'm not looking.

1 minute ago, Niemand said:

Ofukit

Get a pink one. And round.

59 minutes ago, wcreek said:

So I guess I'll be getting some new glasses in a couple weeks here.

198512_lg.jpg

599012_lg.jpg

Could go with my favourite ... the Dame Edna Collection

Image result for dame edna

Mind you I dont think they are very conservative. j/k

So have any of you guys been in obsessive batshit relationships?

2 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

P6XduSJ.gif

Cat eye glasses only allowed if you have real cats.

3 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Could go with my favourite ... the Dame Edna Collection

Image result for dame edna

Mind you I dont think they are very conservative. j/k

Should replace tiny glasses gems  - and mole - with LED lights. Bright, multi-colored LED lights.