Sketchy Giveaway

TheJWaggz

Anyone else get a message about being eligible for giveaway stuff from an admin that is named "Administrator" with only 1 post in his history?  There are 2 links at the end that are external links.. 

I mean I'm all about free stuffs.. but this seems sketch.. 

Legit or no?

It's legit.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

legit

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Anyone else get a message about being eligible for giveaway stuff from an admin that is named "Administrator" with only 1 post in his history?  There are 2 links at the end that are external links.. 

Everyone got the message. It's legit.

"Rawr XD"

Legit or no?

Derp of course it's legit. I agree it is odd, but it's an Admin account.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I won't lie I questioned it too at first. I mean they didn't give them a profile picture :(

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Well.. Admin needs a picture.. any picture.. like.. even a picture of Linus's nose or something.

ADMIN!  Get on that.. :)

Legit or no?

Anything with a actual badge with admin is legit. You can't apply badges of any kind without admin privileges. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Sounds good.. Just wanted to be sure before I clicked anything.

I questioned it at first too. Then I looked at the profiler of the sender and saw the join date. I also later saw the thread about the giveaway. AFAIK it's legit.

So, Today I got a message from a Admin... But at the End It was kind of modified, It went like, "Sign up now at  Here, or Here, and, as always.. thank you for your support.  - Linus Sebastian." 

Should this mean something? as it was a personal Message.

Oh also, I'm quite new to the forum, so Not sure what this means, any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

Actually it's the first time this has happened in the forum, it's to inform you of the giveaway and vessel 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It's just telling you about the giveaway LMG is doing. You're fine.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It's for the giveaway as others have said. Does anyone know how to access the page to enter? The link is broken for me.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

So, Today I got a message from a Admin... But at the End It was kind of modified, It went like, "Sign up now at  Here, or Here, and, as always.. thank you for your support.  - Linus Sebastian." 

Oh also, I'm quite new to the forum, so Not sure what this means, any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

We all did. It's for the giveaway m8!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It just means that you're about to be banned, no worries! :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

It's from an official Admin account, so there's no need to worry.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

I felt special for once! :P

But seriously, just like everyone said above, it's to notify you about the giveaway/vessel.

It's for the giveaway as others have said. Does anyone know how to access the page to enter? The link is broken for me.

I forgot the link, but hint, it's in general discussion, not in Linus news, reviews and ramblings like you usually would assume

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I forgot the link, but hint, it's in general discussion, not in Linus news, reviews and ramblings like you usually would assume

it's in Linus News, reviews and ramblings isn't it? That's where I found it.

Thanks.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink