LINUS LINUS PLEASE!

crispfact

ok, linus i have to say, your videos are amazing and will continue to be amazing no matter what. i just have to blurt out PLEASE! don't put ads in the middle of the video. today's titan x benchmark was a cool linus-tech-tips-e video, but holy god the ting ad right near the end.... im am completely fine with the ads, i have no issue as I know very well why they are there. all i ask is to finish your whole: like this video if you liked it, dislike it if you dislike it thing, THEN place the ad. sometime i do find your ads intriguing and fun to watch, but if they're not.. i would rather want to see your precious content then what ting can do for my bill. also: i love the one part build log! (praise the tech gods one part ^.^) but i found the video.. SLIGHTY not in depth. i personally would rather a parted video with all the problems, steps and preparations you went through over a short time period between the releasing of the parts or a long, in depth, long one part video i can watch on the train ride to work. :D again, your videos are amazing.. just  the depth thing and:

Ads at the end of the video.

That's how dad did it.

That's how Canada did it.

And its worked out pretty well so far.

i hope you see this! (could someone tag linus for me? not sure how to do that? :?)

*just so it is clear i DID NOT ask linus not to put ads in the video at all. i totally understand why they are there. just wanted to keep it how it always has been...sorry if I had angered you guys. (and maybe linus...)

-snip-

I'll tag him, but I don't see the point. LinusTech

You have to realize these guys make a good portion of their living off of their advertisement spots. It's what pays for the content you watch. If it fits in the video, it fits in the video. But unless you personally fund the video, you can't complain too much about where or when the ads go. Employees get expensive fast, trust me.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Just know it helps keep Linus alive and making great vids

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

Not only do you get hundreds of hours of free entertainment, now you want linus to starve to death.

He has a wife a two kids to feed, and almost 10 employees to pay.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

#Watch the dem ad.It's only 10 seconds

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Not only do you get hundreds of hours of free entertainment, now you want linus to starve to death.

He has a wifre a two kids to feed, and almost 10 employees to pay.

Bit too harsh :P reel it in a bit.

At least he isn't using adblock.

woah, i never said that he shouldn't put the ads in the video in the video. i completely understand that he has to put the ads in there to support the company and employees, i just dont want this to turn into a channel that is so ad-ridden it hurts. just a friendly voice here guys..

-snip-

I'm glad you said it and not I...

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

i just asked to cimply keep them at the end of the video as it always was..

woah, i never said that he shouldn't put the ads in the video in the video. i completely understand that he has to put the ads in there to support the company and employees, i just dont want this to turn into a channel that is so ad-ridden it hurts. just a friendly voice here guys..

Completely understand, but try to understand that obvious ad spots are obvious ad spots and necessary. Beginning, middle, end.

Completely understand, but try to understand that obvious ad spots are obvious ad spots and necessary. Beginning, middle, end.

I understand, thanks for clearing that up. 

"Wrife" xD

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Woah, calm down a bit. The CoC says to encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner. You can disagree, but don't start saying he's an asshole.

Edit: Before people start jumping on me saying I want Linus to starve and I'm an asshole, just to clarify, I didn't say I agree, I just want to keep things peaceful.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

hey.. i didn't say not to put the ads in there at all.. i just simply asked him to keep it as it always has been. i support linus and watch the ads anyway (see my post, i find some of them interesting) 

-snip-

Perhaps... but paying people to work with you is only the tip of the iceberg... you can't make everyone happy, but people still complain about free content. I don't understand that.

I'll tag him, but I don't see the point. LinusTech

How do you tag someone without the @ symbol?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

How do you tag someone without the @ symbol?

type in this:

[member='Prastupok']

Perhaps... but paying people to work with you is only the tip of the iceberg... you can't make everyone happy, but people still complain about free content. I don't understand that.

I edited my post to clarify that

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

i hope this didn't come off wrong, these are suggestions guys. i love linus' content and just want it to be the way it always was. im not trying to complain about anything.. again, just a suggestion.

Chill out mate, he;s going on about ads that are out in the middle of the video, and they should instead be right at the end of the video. 

I'd very much like this, just like Cinema Sins has done, have a creative segway and somewhat "warning" of the incoming ad. I'm not sure if the sponsor is able to dictate where he ad goes, but if Linus or another was able to place them at the very end of the video than I'd be a lot happier. 

I really only stick around for the Cheero ads. 

Also, just noticed a new button "GILD", just about to search about in the forum for it's meaning, but anyone know what it's about?

I'd think it's some form of favorite system. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

type in this:

[member=Prastupok]

Ah, is that all? Thanks Prastupok!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Ah, is that all? Thanks! :)

That's it. Obviously, take my username out unless you're tagging me!