Ive got adware that i cant get ris of please help !

So whenever i get adware i usually know how to get rid of it pretty easily, but with this i have no idea how to get rid of it. Ive looking in the (unistall a programe) and there no programes that are suspicious. There nothing in my extesions in google chrome. I do not get pop ups on youtube but i do get the little non adsense ads with the sexy chinese women on it. On csgo lounge i get forced redirected to pages that i sometimes cant even get out of and i must close the browser trought task manager. On this site i get pop ups when i try to navigate trought it. I use malware bytes to try to remove it and nothing comes up. (i had adware befor i dowloaded malware bytes so its not that) When i try to open a file on goole drive like a doc or somthing it opens adware 

Please help me!!!!!!

so i looked and i did not find anything scetchypost-215438-0-10307900-1427246489_thumb.

use adw cleaner, then nuke weird programs with revo uninstaller. Works for me most of the times

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I used adw cleaner and it removed alot of shit that malwarbytes did not but i still have adware and popups .....

run a full scan with the kaserpsky av tool

then run a scan with malwarebytes

then run one more full scan with superantispyware

then check all your browser plugins and 3rd party addons

then double check your windows host file

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Also a tip, Dig through your Program Files(x86) on your pc and delete any folders that have some random name(always check to make sure they aren't a good programs extension folder though) and make sure you empty you recycle bin after. Hope this will help :)