Another mouse thread

outlaw
Go to solution Solved by outlaw,

Thanks for all the ideas everyone ordered a Roccat Kone xtd optical!

I've read all kinds of reveiws and read a few of the posts on here but not sure what to get yet. I currently have a G-500 and the switches and tilt scroll wheel are starting to act up.

So its time for a new mouse or maybe a new brand all together,i have large hands approximatley 8 inches from fingertip to first wrist line and i use palm grip.

I play fps mainly and like the extra buttons and side scroll that the g-500 has any recommondations would be great. I have a 2013 DA its nice but makes my hand hurt like hell when i use it. Help!!

I've read all kinds of reveiws and read a few of the posts on here but not sure what to get yet. I currently have a G-500 and the switches and tilt scroll wheel are starting to act up.

So its time for a new mouse or maybe a new brand all together,i have large hands approximatley 8 inches from fingertip to first wrist line and i use palm grip.

I play fps mainly and like the extra buttons and side scroll that the g-500 has any recommondations would be great. I have a 2013 DA its nice but makes my hand hurt like hell when i use it. Help!!

First thought goes to the G700s. Perhaps look into the Zowie EC1-A as well.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hey, gonna shot the same recommendation I made in a few other threads

Logitech G602

I have roughly the same hand length based on your measurement , the mouse is super comfortable and the button placement is awesome. The software is also super intuitive, I have 2 profiles set up right now that I can hot swap between just while on the desktop (one with complete media control, the other with quick launch and an alt+f4), as well as custom profiles for almost every game.

Pictured, my hand on the mouse with a 500mL water bottle for size comparison
ixB3CUi.jpg?1

What  guys think about or know of the Roccat kone xtd?

Can confirm the G602 is a good choice for you if you are used to the G500. I have gone through 3 G500 and after it phased out got the G502 and G602. I think the G602  resembles the G500 shame much better with kind of a raised rear better for palm gripping. The G502 has a more slim form factor and I find it a bit hard to find a place to rest the ring finger when I first started using it.

Keep in mind however that the G602 is wireless, hence I still G502 for gaming.

I have worn out 2 logitech mice the first was the G5 and now this G-500,seems like its always the switches that go to hell!

Can confirm the G602 is a good choice for you if you are used to the G500. I have gone through 3 G500 and after it phased out got the G502 and G602. I think the G602  resembles the G500 shame much better with kind of a raised rear better for palm gripping. The G502 has a more slim form factor and I find it a bit hard to find a place to rest the ring finger when I first started using it.

Keep in mind however that the G602 is wireless, hence I still G502 for gaming.

The 602 does look promising but scared of wireless  :)

I have worn out 2 logitech mice the first was the G5 and now this G-500,seems like its always the switches that go to hell!

2 of my G500 have the mouse wheel broken. There free scrolling mechanism seems to be not very durable. Haven't had the same problem with the G502 yet.

What guys think about or know of the Roccat kone xtd?

if its anything like the pure its awesome. They should have the same scroll wheel, which is great, takes a little more pressure than most mice i tried but feels soild.

Either quit buying used mice on Amazon/ebay, or quit beating the crap out of them. I've had one M705 from Logitech for 7 years? I guess? Only mouse I have. Never a single issue.

If you bought them new, you are just  the unluckiest person ever.

Either quit buying used mice on Amazon/ebay, or quit beating the crap out of them. I've had one M705 from Logitech for 7 years? I guess? Only mouse I have. Never a single issue.

If you bought them new, you are just  the unluckiest person ever.

They were both brand new,you people from Texas are a special bunch aren't ya? 

They were both brand new,you people from Texas are a special bunch aren't ya? 

1. You're just unlucky.

2. You're damn right, we are.

G700 all day no question, can be wired if your into that and also unplugged and used wireless with a laptop not many other mice can offer that while being one of the best out there.

Whelp forgot to include a drain valve in my loop, there's always next time.