Platform Launch and MASSIVE GIVEAWAY

nicklmg

Holy fracks, over 10k replies in under a day already. I have a bit under 7/10,000th chance to win at least something, don't see why I should give up hope just yet.

After all, I already won a free year of Vessel, so I'm pretty happy.

Vessel username: irontheater

Favorite Videos are obviously the 5k Titan X video and the LG 34UM67 curved beast.

Commented and clicked on the heart button on both videos.

Good luck to everyone involved, may the RNG be in your favor!

Username : GertSterner

I like these videos:

HighLANder - The Highest Mountaintop LAN Party EVER - LTT Official Video

https://www.vessel.com/videos/EskapF9Yn

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV - Classic Unboxing, NCIX Courtyard

https://www.vessel.com/videos/CBR6_NDEI

The blinking "Early Access" sign might be about the content from Linus? But it could also be about Vessel, because I don't think Vessel is all up to speed with servers and lines, because I got a lot of switching on and off in quality. The quality also is a little low. Looks like old videos. The sound also was bad. And sometimes got into a deep tone. Weard?!

Here are 2 pictures of the bad quality:

Bad_Video_1

Bad_Video_2

And the movies often just stopped and did not start again. The video pointer moves, but there is no sound or movie. I had to refresh the website to get it going, and then, when I moved the pointer to the place in the video, where I left off, it did not start again. I had to refresh over and over again. I know it is not my ISP, since I did if from work, where we have 10Gbit/10Gbit to the internet. 

I don't like the navigation. When I have watch a movie, I can scroll in the other movies from i.e. Linus, but I don't see them all. Then I click back and I have go click into movies again. I don't like that.

But all new things has to start. So I cross my fingers for Linus and Vessel.

Kind regards

Gert