gta 5 release date

HmmR

gta 5 is going to release on 14 april according to steam

and if u preorder u get 2,000,000 in game cash (business tactics )

so are u getting it? (hell ya im getting idc cause i played it on ps3 xboxone now pc)

gta 5 is going to release on 14 april according to steam

and if u preorder u get 2,000,000 in game cash (business tactics )

so are u getting it? (hell ya im getting idc cause i played it on ps3 xboxone now pc)

I am not getting it. Maybe I'm being too sour-liberal but I feel like GTA really conveys immoral things - sleeping with prostitutes to recharge yourself anyone?

Also don't preorder games. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

yes..

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I preoordered it even though there isn't really anything for preordering.

will probably pre-order once its a week away from launch or less, and I know its not going to get delayed again.

Normally I don't preorder games ever, but in this case we already know the game itself is good.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

why not?

because release delays and paying for shitty buggy games before you know they're shitty and buggy

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Honestly. Saint's Row is better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

because release delays and paying for shitty buggy games before you know they're shitty and buggy

i think rockstar is fixing all the bugs and releasing a bug free game 

why else will they delay the game

Because they're fucking Rockstar, that's why.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'd like to but a.) I already own the Xbox 360 version b.) I don't have the money and if I did I need it to pay part of my Behind the Wheel in Drivers Ed c.) I don't have a good computer atm (The best I have is either an A10 5750M (after upgrade) or i5 2430M (with out upgrading) or an A8 6410.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

i'll be getting it. probably need to sell my ps3 copy of the game to cover some of it

yeah for sure

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

I am not getting it. Maybe I'm being too sour-liberal but I feel like GTA really conveys immoral things - sleeping with prostitutes to recharge yourself anyone?

Also don't preorder games. 

You can also be rewarded for saving a woman from a criminal who snatched her purse too, just because the game allows you to do what you want doesn't mean it automatically has to be bad stuff, its a shame that people focus on the worst possible things that can be done in a game and ignore the good stuff. 

You can also be rewarded for saving a woman from a criminal who snatched her purse too, just because the game allows you to do what you want doesn't mean it automatically has to be bad stuff, its a shame that people focus on the worst possible things that can be done in a game and ignore the good stuff. 

Probably true, I haven't played the game really at all. Not my sorta thing.

Keep in mind there are more people playing the game under the age of the "M" rating than there realistically should be and these things shouldn't be allowed in the minds of 12-year olds.

Then again that really is sh*tty parenting if you let your kid play M or Adult games when under-age.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

i preordered, sue me

got it for $45 from gmg

i was going to buy it anyways within the first week of release, might as well save $15 (and get mp cash bonus)

Keep in mind there are more people playing the game under the age of the "M" rating than there realistically should be and these things shouldn't be allowed in the minds of 12-year olds.

Then again that really is sh*tty parenting if you let your kid play M or Adult games when under-age.

Welcome to America. I'm 16 and I've played GTA V but I'm not dumb enough to repeat any of the events that took place within the game. The age rating on games are bullcrap in my opinion except for a few (The Witcher series and Hatred <--- Although, a lot of people commit mass murder in games like GTA anyway but those games don't get an AO rating).

I'm more than likely getting it, but not at the $60 price point and definitely not getting it if it's a crap port, well until they fix it.

19 here, been playing GTA games since I was 6 years old(Vice City). I am perfectly fine and so are my two siblings that played GTA even younger than I did.

Look, GTA is not your thing and I completely understand that, but saying that it's shitty parenting to allow kids to play "M rated" games, which the rating system is a guideline not a "be all to end all" system since everyone have different levels of maturity, is a pretty closed minded thing to say.

My parents taught me at a very young age that video games are not the real world, but they can teach you different experiences. The only game I couldn't play at a young age was Manhunt, which looking back now was pretty damn good parenting IMO. I guess what I'm trying to say is that GTA is not that bad, honestly it should be T rated because of how mild it is, but GTA has always been the scapegoat by the media and judging it by face value is a very ignorant thing to do.

I'm more than likely getting it, but not at the $60 price point and definitely not getting it if it's a crap port, well until they fix it.

19 here, been playing GTA games since I was 6 years old(Vice City). I am perfectly fine and so are my two siblings that played GTA even younger than I did.

Look, GTA is not your thing and I completely understand that, but saying that it's shitty parenting to allow kids to play "M rated" games, which the rating system is a guideline not a "be all to end all" system since everyone have different levels of maturity, is a pretty closed minded thing to say.

My parents taught me at a very young age that video games are not the real world, but they can teach you different experiences. The only game I couldn't play at a young age was Manhunt, which looking back now was pretty damn good parenting IMO. I guess what I'm trying to say is that GTA is not that bad, honestly it should be T rated because of how mild it is, but GTA has always been the scapegoat by the media and judging it by face value is a very ignorant thing to do.

OK, GTA at 6 years old is not OK... sorry. I was playing Pokemon at 6, not a game where you can freely shoot innocent people... I get that people take it at face value but that's because there really are poor things to be showing younger people in a video game. I'm fine if their parents feel that they are mature enough but at 6 you just aren't, I'm sorry.

idea crossed my mind, maybe because they even did not started to work on PC version?

hmm

I preordered. It'll come when it comes, and unless the game is crippled to the point where it won't even launch, then I'll enjoy it. In 4k. Yes, my precious, 4k.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Not preordering but gonna buy it once the first round of reviews comes out for it. I'm done spending money on games that don't fucking work like Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Unity, Grand Theft Auto IV (launch day release when I bought it and I was sooooo pissed).