how to throw up?

the21robot

Isn't this what the Romans used to do at huge banquets?

Can I ask if OP has eaten any odd-colored mushrooms lately?

common misconception

Misinterpretation of the term[edit]
170px-VomitoriumAtTriersRomanAmphitheatr

A vomitorium at the Roman amphitheatre in Trier

There is a common misconception that ancient Romans designated spaces called vomitoria for the purpose of actual vomiting, as part of a binge and purge cycle.[3] According to Cicero, Julius Caesar escaped an assassination attempt because he felt ill after dinner. Instead of going to the latrine, where his assassins were waiting, he went to his bedroom and avoided assassination.[4] This may be the origin of the misconception. The term vomitorium does not appear until the 4th century AD, about 400 years after Caesar and Cicero.[5]

Other sources[who?] say that Aldous Huxley was the first to use the misinterpretation in his book Antic Hay[6] in 1923, in the sentence: “There strode in, like a Goth into the elegant marble vomitorium of Petronius Arbiter, a haggard and dishevelled person”.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

But why encourage this kind of thing?  

Not encouraging it at all. Just saying...sometimes you gotta puke, such as when you've ingested something that you should not have, and shoving your finger half way down your throat and wiggling it, will do the trick 99% of the time.

Encouraging would be "you should make yourself vomit to lose weight, you'll look sexy" etc.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

common misconception

Still a good thing to use to get out of a test

*just joking - this thread is getting pretty gross

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Err... Purge it? It's a great little trick every once in a while. Don't do it too often though. I did it like 5 times a week for about 10 months until my teeth constantly hurt. And I have very good enamel, so you might have a worse outcome.

Really, err OK.

Well I've heard salty water can help you chuck up but I wouldn't mate, it is just gross. People starving in Africa wouldn't be impressed.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

what you already ate was so gross you want to taste it twice? ok I guess

and once you puke it doesn't always come out your mouth sometimes it comes out your nose, and now for half a day you'll smell taste your puke from your nose let alone from whatever remains in your mouth from puking. and gargiing/brushing your teeth don't get rid of all the taste.

so now that you've puked your stomach feels icky from doing the opposite of what its supposed to do, you've got puke breath and the taste of puke remaining despite brushing your teeth a bunch of times.... mmm now I wanna eat and spend good money on a pizza that has that nice and tasty hint of puke.

what you already ate was so gross you want to taste it twice? ok I guess

and once you puke it doesn't always come out your mouth sometimes it comes out your nose, and now for half a day you'll smell taste your puke from your nose let alone from whatever remains in your mouth from puking. and gargiing/brushing your teeth don't get rid of all the taste.

so now that you've puked your stomach feels icky from doing the opposite of what its supposed to do, you've got puke breath and the taste of puke remaining despite brushing your teeth a bunch of times.... mmm now I wanna eat and spend good money on a pizza that has that nice and tasty hint of puke.

Just a heads up, don't brush your teeth after being sick. Just rinse with water and clean them like 20 minutes later.

I just ate some homemade pizza but it tasted really bad. I still want pizza, but I'm not that hungry. I want to throw up so that I can eat more food because I am rarley alowwed to order pizza, and my parents let me order tonight. ***This is in no way related to eating disorders. If you have an eating disorder get help***

Ehmm well consider the neegitive effects of making yourself throw up :/

Your oesophagus is layered with many cells and between those many cells are many blood vessels...when you force yourself to throwup those tiny blood vessels can rupture (m,allory-weiss syndrome/tear), due to pressure and other effects (it's late and my brain is at minimal capacity lol)....anyway, this rupturing of small blood vessels can lead to hemorrhage and internal bleeding, which could become more serious as you could become anaemic. You could also develop, due to the acidity of you gastric juices, aspiration pneumonia as well as the discoloring of your teeth due to the loss of enamal that is present in bullimia nervosa. :)

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Forget the throwing up part. Just smoke some weed and you'll be hungry again in no time...

Wow this thread is full of great ideas ! /s

I just ate some homemade pizza but it tasted really bad. I still want pizza, but I'm not that hungry. I want to throw up so that I can eat more food because I am rarley alowwed to order pizza, and my parents let me order tonight. ***This is in no way related to eating disorders. If you have an eating disorder get help***

Imagine your grandmother eating out Rosie O'Donnell.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

r u high right now?

His parents probably don't let him.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I've seen some stupid posts online in my time....but this takes the cake.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit