$75 down the drain - leverage Minecraft server owner

Giganizer300PRO

So a quite a long time ago I purchased a Minecraft rank on a server for $75. I had the rank, but then a server reset glitch happened and I lost my rank. The server owner is very inactive and he grants no refund.

I want to have something to pressure him, maybe an EULA violation or something, so I can get my rank or money back.

Is there a thing where I can report such things?

Thanks for the help. :)

define "a long time ago"

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

It's illiegal in the first place for them to offer paid for ranks on Minecraft servers, As by the Minecraft EULA. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

You buy ranks with money in that game? Shouldn't they be earned?

Sorry for my ignorance i have never played the game :)

Mojang has said that stuff is not allowed anymore either way..

Its like a donator rank, just like you have on this website

@Giganizer300PRO quickly go to their website by the way and grab a screenshot and save the website where it has the donator perk stuff.

You might need it later.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Servers can sell ranks for money, they just aren't allowed to give you an advantage in game over the free users.

And I bought this before the EULA update.

"a long time" is maybe like a year ago, but I lost it  few months ago

Also I think the server is violating the EULA... would have to check tho.

Please don't shitpost if you have no idea.

Please don't shitpost if you have no idea.

I wasn't shitposting, i have not played the game and was asking how it worked, get over yourself.

I want shitposting, i have not played the game and was asking how it worked, get over yourself. 

It depends on the server, but ranks can't be earned, they need to be bought. The ranks make it easier to get things in game in general, but all servers are different, so some may give you free items occasionally, and some may give you special item in minigames.

It depends on the server, but ranks can't be earned, they need to be bought. The ranks make it easier to get things in game in general, but all servers are different, so some may give you free items occasionally, and some may give you special item in minigames.

I see now, thank you. As i said i have never played it and was asking how it worked  :P

I want shitposting, i have not played the game and was asking how it worked, get over yourself. 

You're not helping...

I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry.

It's a donation, you didn't buy a product :/ 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

You were a fool for paying the full price of a game for a silly bonus on a server, but good luck with it, hope you get your money back,

but these mc servers are sketchy since they're only looking to take money from 12 year olds parents credit cards. Notch changed the eula for a reason

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R