Where can I get a job?

Oberon.Smite

Have you inquired at your local grocery store? They are always hiring kids as baggers.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Definitely try to get a job there.

Microcenter is a shrine to us in PCMR

Alright will do! Thanks RT

At your age and without any experience, beggars can't be choosers. Take the shotgun approach and apply to everywhere, you need to pad dat resume.

If you get stuck at that catch-22 of needing experience to get experience, volunteer. It'll all build up over time, but for now just get whatever work you can.

It's great for me. I'm 15 and that's all I got right now.

I'm 15 too, though I work for my school, I do lighting and sound for band concerts and that type of stuff, $8.15 an hour untaxed is pretty nice especially when I don't have to do much when working, maybe turn a mic on or off, or raise/lower the lights lol

Once the dance competitions and band concerts pick up I'll be making at least $200 a month.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W