Heaven Society - Week 38 (UN-Go)

D: already seen this series. Oh well, time to do what I do every week. Ignore what gets chosen and watch the one I voted for :D

yep that is why we don't just tell people what to watch lol

Its the Prequel for UN-GO

I'd watch main UN-GO first THEN Inga-ron

Because Inga-ron has many references to the main series, and the main series explains alot of things while Inga-ron just jump in

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I think detective Conan was my first mystery anime.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

says the guy that is in the anime club lol

I'm here to pick up women and call out useless posts.

add another 0 and your in my shoes.

Been playing Monster hunter 4 like mad, and i aint even done! 

i have spent over 5k hours in monster hunter games i haven't touched the new one yet

normally i buy a game and it beat in the next week so that i dont get a back log of games

but sense it was my bday last week my friend bought me a humble bundle and now im behind on my games

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Another week, another anime... And I've only just now gotten around to start watching "Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova" from a couple weeks ago.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

How many of you guys are watching this series right now?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i was going to start today

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I wanted to catch up on a few currently-airing series tonight, and start on Un-Go tomorrow if I had the time.

Still downloading from Horriblesubs it's taking a long time. Tried Crunchyroll first but I got the message "This is not available in your region"

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

iGtKQ6Ugga0ck.gif

Well.. Erm... I wanted to finish Hunter x Hunter, you know... So...

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

iGtKQ6Ugga0ck.gif

Well.. Erm... I wanted to finish Hunter x Hunter, you know... So...

I'll let it slide this time because your still watching anime.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

anime sucks

Do you mean this anime "Un-Go" Sucks?

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Currently at  episode 5. Blank art style, blank characters, blank story, pretty blank anime overall. Not going to finish it. Watched more than 3 episodes because I expected something more from Inga, but all she/(he?) did was "I can't hold it anymore" and "asking one question". Kaiba guy is boring as hell too, so Inga is only  potentially(maybe further in a series?) interesting character.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Currently at  episode 5. Blank art style, blank characters, blank story, pretty blank anime overall. Not going to finish it. Watched more than 3 episodes because I expected something more from Inga, but all she/(he?) did was "I can't hold it anymore" and "asking one question". Kaiba guy is boring as hell too, so Inga is only  potentially(maybe further in a series?) interesting character.

watched 3 episodes and i kinda agree, maybe the mystery genre isn't my type of genre

Really? I haven't started yet, but I was under the impression this was a underrated series.

watched 3 episodes and i kinda agree, maybe the mystery genre isn't my type of genre

Don't let just one series effect your view on a whole genre that's blasphemous. Detective Conan was my first mystery anime and that really got my head thinking back in the days.

Really? I haven't started yet, but I was under the impression this was a underrated series.

Don't let just one series effect your view on a whole genre that's blasphemous. Detective Conan was my first mystery anime and that really got my head thinking back in the days.

I didn't mean to say i wouldn't see any mystery anime anymore, but i usually don't watch any anime of that kind, maybe someone could recommend me one (and i haven't seen Detective Conan, i think the only animes i've seen with a hint of mystery are Psycho Pass, Death Note and Hyouka, if those count).

Oh man just finished downloading... Was planning to start watching later today... It's disappointing to hear that it's not good, but will still give it a go, since it only 11 episodes.

Oh man just finished downloading... Was planning to start watching later today... It's disappointing to hear that it's not good, but will still give it a go, since it only 11 episodes.

Let's hope you'll like it  :)

There always are some objectively(not saying that his anime is objectively) bad stuff that someone likes. For example: Two worlds(game), everyone says that it is trash, for me it's masterpiece  :P

Well that's what I think about it after 5 episodes. I was going to watch this even If it wasn't this week's winner, because panda! But it looks like it wasn't enough for me. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

im having technical issues. ya see my computer burst into pretty red flames and im watching the fruit of grisaia....

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

im having technical issues. ya see my computer burst into pretty red flames and im watching the fruit of grisaia....

put the flames out and keep watching