Stuck in an Elevator

Suffokation

So, my mate and I are stuck in an elevator with 8% battery watching LTT in 40C temps.

yhwPxgJ.png

EDIT:

I am safe with my mate in our room now playing Battlefield 4 on our PC's.

What an awesome night.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

PRIORITIES FTW

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I must have posted here

Play dis..

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

So, my mate and I are stuck in an elevator with 8% battery watching LTT in 40C temps.

40°C? D: where do you live?

Did you press the help button yet?

You could email the front desk?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Are you still suck in there? xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Good luck mate

Urm... Sorry I had to ask. Why is your "pride and joy" a I7 4770 with a 750ti..... 

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

Urm... Sorry I had to ask. Why is your "pride and joy" a I7 4770 with a 750ti..... 

#inb4superofftopic Cuz its my gaming rig on limited budget and I didnt want to have to upgrade one thing for sure which I chose processor. I'm not made of much money. But the gaming rig works and it works like a boss. So its my pride and joy

Great now get on an elevator on the Shanghai map.

Get on any of the elevators on that map and prepare to get C4'd, fragged or just bullet / explosive spammed at. And see the campers going cray cray when the tower is shot down...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

#inb4superofftopic Cuz its my gaming rig on limited budget and I didnt want to have to upgrade one thing for sure which I chose processor. I'm not made of much money. But the gaming rig works and it works like a boss. So its my pride and joy

I guess that makes sense.. Especially sense GPU changes are more frequent then CPU. 

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition