Favourite Alcoholic beverage Thread

WolfDeville

So here I am, drinking some fine Port and I wonder what the good folks at LTT forums personally like to drink.

My favourites are:

Penfolds Club Tawny(what I am drinking as I create this thread).

Any kind of beer :)

Wild Turkey American Honey on the rocks

Southern Comfort on the rocks.

Liquid Gold, which is Vodka mixed with Red Bull (Named by me and a close friend lel)

Rum and Coke on the rocks.

I am interested to see what some of you enjoy :)

All the girls I know like this drink called palm bay.

I don't know what I really like, they all sorta taste like crap. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Shocktop or blue moon or straight vodka

I'm underaged, so.

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

How old are you? The legal age is 18 here in Australia :)

13, lol

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

LOL

(Edit): this was allowed on youtube, so I hope it's allowed here..

pls don't ban me D:

I'm underaged, so.

It doesn't stop people in Canada. I've had people that have done so many dumb things.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

well i do not drink so i cant tell you what my favorite Alcoholic beverage is but my favorite Alcohol that is not a beverage would be rubbing Alcohol for how awesome it is for cleaning CPUs, and GPUs

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

How old are you? The legal age is 18 here in Australia :)

Legal age in the US is 21. I've never drank nor done drugs. I'm probably the most innocent person you know (in actions) and the opposite in thoughts.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

It doesn't stop people in Canada. I've had people that have done so many dumb things.

it doesnt stop some of my friends here, i just personally don't.

Dell Inspiron 3147

Legal age in the US is 21. I've never drank nor done drugs. I'm probably the most innocent person you know (in actions) and the opposite in thoughts.

Haven't even smoked weed? It's the bees knees bro :)

Haven't even smoked weed? It's the bees knees bro :)

Nope. Nothing. I have been around a vaper and got a thick cloud of smoke and the sensation that it gives yah, but otherwise nothing.

Nope. Nothing. I have been around a vaper and got a thick cloud of smoke and the sensation that it gives yah, but otherwise nothing.

Very good :)

I only toke up when something real shitty happens to me and it just helps me forget about it and allows me to just be free from stress and worries. I don't do it all the time because I don't want lung cancer :P

it doesnt stop some of my friends here, i just personally don't.

Good choice! I've never been a fan of it either.. :) 

Computing enthusiast. 

Very good :)

I only toke up when something real shitty happens to me and it just helps me forget about it and allows me to just be free from stress and worries. I don't do it all the time because I don't want lung cancer :P

My dad smokes it so maybe that puts me off of it.

Don't drink, alcahol does not suite well with me, my girlfriend says Black Butte Porter :P

secondhand smoke doesnt really give you near the same effects and it isn't as intense

Dell Inspiron 3147

secondhand smoke doesnt really give you near the same strength

I wouldnt imagine that it would, just a "taste test", maybe? Either way, I've still never tried it.

Not drinking.. I like my liver and brain intact

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.