Best Mouse under £50? Best Keyboard under £50?

I have a feeling everyone will say 'Logitech g502', but I need a new mouse and that's my budget.

I also need a new keyboard, 100% needs to be mechanical. Will definitely pay up to £60 if I need to.

What's the best I can get for £50 or under?

CPU - Intel Core i5 10600K @ 5GHz @ 1.35v + EK Custom Loop (Evo Supremacy Block, 240mm Copper Radiator, Res/Pump Combo, Mayhem Soft Tubing and Fluid) - GPU - Gigabyte G1 GeForce GTX 1070 - RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200MHz - Mobo - Asus Z490-A Prime - SSD - Samsung 850 120GB - HDD - 2TB WD Black - PSU - EVGA G2 650W Gold - Case - Corsair 680X RGB White with 6 x Corsair LL120 Fans. 

Picture of my System - https://imgur.com/gallery/q27dw2g

Zalman KM 500 is the only mech keyboard I can think of and mice are your own preference and what grip you use.

Steve

Zalman KM 500 is the only mech keyboard I can think of and mice are your own preference and what grip you use.

Do you think it would be better than this one? 

http://www.ebuyer.com/369155-qpad-mk-50-promechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-red-3201-mk50-uk-red

CPU - Intel Core i5 10600K @ 5GHz @ 1.35v + EK Custom Loop (Evo Supremacy Block, 240mm Copper Radiator, Res/Pump Combo, Mayhem Soft Tubing and Fluid) - GPU - Gigabyte G1 GeForce GTX 1070 - RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200MHz - Mobo - Asus Z490-A Prime - SSD - Samsung 850 120GB - HDD - 2TB WD Black - PSU - EVGA G2 650W Gold - Case - Corsair 680X RGB White with 6 x Corsair LL120 Fans. 

I have a feeling everyone will say 'Logitech g502', but I need a new mouse and that's my budget.

I also need a new keyboard, 100% needs to be mechanical. Will definitely pay up to £60 if I need to.

What's the best I can get for £50 or under?

For both you need to give us more details. There's more to buying a keyboard than "make it mechanical" as that has a lot of meaning in itself. If you like the Cherry MX Reds in the keyboard suggested below then fine. But what if you don't? Wouldn't you rather save up and buy something you enjoy typing on (check the link in my sig for key switch info)? Also, would you consider buying used keyboards (hint* used keyboards are the way to go)?

So ya, answer these:

Keyboard - 

Full size (with numpad)? Tenkeyless? Poker style (no arrow keys or numpad)?

Backlighting probably won't happen at this price point but if it must be had...

Key switch preference (again, check my sig).

Mouse - 

What grip do you use?

How big are your hands?

What games are you playing and do you have a need for macros for any games or apps for your mouse?

Thanks!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

~snip~

Basically what he said about the key switches. Don't just get the cheapest mechanical keyboard you can find. By then, you are getting a keyboard that you may not prefer as of key switches. Getting a key switch you may not like could make or break whether you feel that your purchase was worth it. Yea, just check @STRMfrmXMN 's signature for some information about it.

For both you need to give us more details. There's more to buying a keyboard than "make it mechanical" as that has a lot of meaning in itself. If you like the Cherry MX Reds in the keyboard suggested below then fine. But what if you don't? Wouldn't you rather save up and buy something you enjoy typing on (check the link in my sig for key switch info)? Also, would you consider buying used keyboards (hint* used keyboards are the way to go)?

So ya, answer these:

Keyboard -

Full size (with numpad)? Tenkeyless? Poker style (no arrow keys or numpad)?

Backlighting probably won't happen at this price point but if it must be had...

Key switch preference (again, check my sig).

Mouse -

What grip do you use?

How big are your hands?

What games are you playing and do you have a need for macros for any games or apps for your mouse?

Thanks!

It doesn't matter if it has a number pad or not, and it would need to have either cherry mx browns, red, or blue. No baclighting necessary.

I currently use a standard Dell mouse I get for £2. I play CSGO, Sniper Elite, Battlefield etc. My hands are very average and no macros required.

Thank you very much! :)

Basically what he said about the key switches. Don't just get the cheapest mechanical keyboard you can find. By then, you are getting a keyboard that you may not prefer as of key switches. Getting a key switch you may not like could make or break whether you feel that your purchase was worth it. Yea, just check @STRMfrmXMN 's signature for some information about it.

That may be true but I'm using some horrible membrane Hp keyboard, so surely any mechanical would be better than that? I went into a shop and typed on a Cherry MX keyboard and my mind was blown. But that thing was over £100.

SNIP

Those Qpad ones are pretty decent!!

Personally I love the g502 as you said :P I 100% recommend it, both my friends bought one too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It doesn't matter if it has a number pad or not, and it would need to have either cherry mx browns, red, or blue. No baclighting necessary.

I currently use a standard Dell mouse I get for £2. I play CSGO, Sniper Elite, Battlefield etc. My hands are very average and no macros required.

Thank you very much! :)

Well with those three switch options you should have no trouble finding stuff! Again, check used listings on, say, Ebay before buying new. Sniff around on PCPartPicker until something gets to a good price. I don't use your currency so I can't count for inflation, but 50 US dollars doesn't get you a new mechanical keyboard with real Cherry switches so I usually recommend simply saving up or waiting. You can game on a sh*tty keyboard.

The mouse though, if you liked the shape of the Dell mouse then a Corsair M40 or M45 (whichever is cheaper) is a great option.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech G502 !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

This or G402 and money saved goes towards better keyboard

Exactly, don't rush it. Keep looking for best deals !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

razer deathadder 2013. i dont enjoy having 100 extra buttons 

i7 4930k / Asus GTX titan / 16 gig dominator platinum / asus rampage extreme IV black edition AC4 / RM850 PSU / 512 samsung 840 pro 

Well with those three switch options you should have no trouble finding stuff! Again, check used listings on, say, Ebay before buying new. Sniff around on PCPartPicker until something gets to a good price. I don't use your currency so I can't count for inflation, but 50 US dollars doesn't get you a new mechanical keyboard with real Cherry switches so I usually recommend simply saving up or waiting. You can game on a sh*tty keyboard.

The mouse though, if you liked the shape of the Dell mouse then a Corsair M40 or M45 (whichever is cheaper) is a great option.

Thanks for the advice :)

I did specify my budget was £50, not $50, so does that change anything?

Haha thanks guys,looks like that mouse is really popular :)

What makes it so good?

Guys, I dug deep in my pockets and bought a Corsair K65 today for £69, it's the best keyboard ever! :D

Haha thanks guys,looks like that mouse is really popular :)

What makes it so good?

Great sensor and a comfy layout.