Cities Skylines! Who else is playing?

Geldar

Anybody got any ideas on how to raise the crime rate towards 50%? My crime rate always goes up, and starts to drop at a certain point (like 35%).

I only need to unlock the eden project and the medical center, the medical center is really hard. Fusion power plant is awesome, and was definitely worth making my city suffer for.

education, higher education level reduces the crime rate

Just started my second city after many tries, and realized that roundabouts are your friends

I am at 11K,roads are nice, city growing rapidly, cannot wait to play it again!

Although ti is highly addictive :(

Anybody got any ideas on how to raise the crime rate towards 50%? My crime rate always goes up, and starts to drop at a certain point (like 35%).

I only need to unlock the eden project and the medical center, the medical center is really hard. Fusion power plant is awesome, and was definitely worth making my city suffer for.

Xisuma does it here 

but i would imagine u just turn off all of your police stations

you put in a metro? I get 5 ppl a week riding mine lol.

post-56441-0-39195900-1426852582_thumb.j

post-56441-0-39195900-1426852582_thumb.j

this game is highly addictive

Just started a new city, spreading out as much as I can do with offshore industries. 

my highways are well used, and I am at the 25K barrier

I just passed the 32,000 mark. Traffic is proving to be a much larger challenge than it was in SimCity.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No subways, no trains, just a few bus routes and only 1 zone (because I had forest industry there earlier)

ixfmm8.jpg

2eprl3k.jpg

Unlocked all special buildings with this one city, except for the Eiffel tower (30000 squares filled with industry) and the Arc de Triomphe (15000 children in Elementary school)

So now I'll put citizen taxes at 29% to let them flee the city and then after a while back to 1% to draw them back in.  That should sort out the Arc de Triomphe.  If the offices end up going bust because of lack of employees, I'll replace them with industry to get my Eiffel Tower

EDIT: Oh, and for those afraid that it's running on a single core like some other citybuilders :

14bnxxj.jpg

EDIT 2 : Got the Arc de Triomphe and my city has already bounced back.  Now at 203K people.  :)

It did cost me roughly 2 million dollars/credits/simoleans/whatever though.  Of course now I'll need to get the Eiffel Tower, and that's going to hurt too. 

We're all getting Zen Gardens btw. It was originally meant for the people who signed up to their newsletter prerelease but they were having issues sending out the keys so they said screw it and have it to everyone :P

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?846172-You-get-a-Zen-Garden-and-YOU-get-a-Zen-Garden!

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

We're all getting Zen Gardens btw. It was originally meant for the people who signed up to their newsletter prerelease but they were having issues sending out the keys so they said screw it and have it to everyone :P

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?846172-You-get-a-Zen-Garden-and-YOU-get-a-Zen-Garden!

Got mine :) but that said its only a park xD

Very Good game, extremely addicting.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Those road mods do look nice indeed.  Gotta love the modding community.

12 days since it's been released, Steam says I've played 113 hours 499fd50bc713bfcdf2ab5a23c00c2d62.gif

I'm really hoping they tweak the pillar placement and allow road stacking in the base game. Road stacking + the planned tunnels would be awesome for traffic management in dense areas.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347