Best 360MM rad thats not thick as fuck

Alright so i'll be going custom loop sometime soon and I was wondering what rad to get Im looking for 25-27mm thick rads.

Also I want the best rad within my specs.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I'm assuming you asking for which brands? since you said the size and thickness you want.

I've used alphacool(ocool) and Black Ice radiators

Either you're master race or you're not.

I'm assuming you asking for which brands? since you said the size and thickness you want.

I measured from the top of my case to my current cooler that almost touches my motherboard and its exactly 2 inches.

I measured from the top of my case to my current cooler that almost touches my motherboard and its exactly 2 inches.

Dont forget you will have to mount fans onto the radiator, so that's about 25 inches already.

Either you're master race or you're not.

Alright so i'll be going custom loop sometime soon and I was wondering what rad to get Im looking for 25-27mm thick rads.

Also I want the best rad within my specs.

^^ this guy has the best answers how ever i would put Black Ice Nemesis GTX before Alphacool. Performancepcs has the best price on the Nemesis.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

^^ this guy has the best answers how ever i would put Black Ice Nemesis GTX before Alphacool. Performancepcs has the best prices and widest selection on the Nemesis.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

my suggestion: Alphacool Rads

All Copper ftw

way too thick

alphacool xt45, xspc ex or ax, or you can go with black ice, it performs really well but also very restrictive at the same time so you have to turn up your fan.

the ST30 is 30mm, otherwise scalp a thermaltake ultimate 360 (27mm thick).

really no other offering than Tt, fractal kelvin s36 (30mm), swiftech H320 (29mm).

Just wanted to say the title made me lol at work. Thanks

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

You didn't mention what your prefered fan speed should be. Noise contra performance and vice versa.

For low FPI (fin per inch) I would probably go with either Alphacool or HWLabs. EK's new radiators might also do the job, but they have a higher FPI count.

magicool does have a slim line of radiators that meet your specifications. But as Arken mentioned we really need to know what fan speed you want to run at. With the blackice youre going to need 1100+ rpm fans in order to really take advantage of it becuase the radiator is 30FPI.  With the magicool line you can use a much lower speed fan because theyre only 16FPI