Jacob from EVGA either leaked HALF LIFE 3 or is a magnificent troll

LukaP

Has been happening since HL2 came out, which was how many years ago?

That HTC thing though like honestly i don't believe they didn't mean it, on top of that which kinda ads to the HTC "conspiracy" Valve said there not saying no to HL3 with VR. Put 2 and 2 together HTC is making Valves VR headset, Valve said there not saying no to a VR version and even said they want to play with it in VR. I personally think they have already been playing around with it and HTC has jumped the gun. 

Could be totally wrong though and i don't even care about this game ive never played any HL lol

"found it on 3rd floor"

Half life 3

3rd floor

3 on the 3rd= 27

obviously fake

if only our savior Gaben would listen to us!

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

11 years, let that sink in.

whaaaat 11 years that went by fast

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

With the direction they're taking the game, I doubt it will be a worthy successor.

It's more of a remake.

And what direction you mean?

more action game, less old mirror's edge

Did they show anymore footage other than the reveal? I don't recall anything.

Adding Jacob from evga to my "People that deserve to be slapped" list..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

28clzet.jpg

Left_4_Dead_2_UK_cover.png

Not everyone has super fast internet, retail discs are still a thing.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Did they show anymore footage other than the reveal? I don't recall anything.

I remember reading something on it, some Q&A. Original ME was considered a let-down in sales so they were going to mix it up. AKA AAA it up, meaning the same formula as Ubisoft games, probably.

I think this is a clever troll. It would be cool, but I still don't believe it as 1 major point, its on a disk, i could be wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I think this is a clever troll. It would be cool, but I still don't believe it as 1 major point, its on a disk.

I don't know about that. Could be a special edition or something. I would buy a disk version just so I could add it to my collection, I still have a portal 2 one around here somewhere....

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

What if they want us to think it's a troll so that we'll be surprised when it actually comes out and thank EVGA and become loyal customer (0.o)

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

What if they want us to think it's a troll so that we'll be surprised when it actually comes out and thank EVGA and become loyal customer (0.o)

It's probably a troll. Know how many times they tease this **** just to get publicity? Remember that 3/3 @3 thing a few days ago? You know they did that on purpose.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

What a great to present your self as part of a large public company, by pissing off current and future customers for your own trolling amusement.

Glad I don't give them anymore of my money

Its confirmed as a troll, his next tweet was Never Gonna Give You Up.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

....there's been a LOT of teasing going on lately.

Maybe all the trolls together, are really just confirmations?

1372542557-half-life-3-i-want-to-believe

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

....there's been a LOT of teasing going on lately.

Maybe all the trolls together, are really just confirmations?

1372542557-half-life-3-i-want-to-believe

I had the same thought. Valve are known for ARGs and unusual marketing techniques. Maybe all these so called 'trolls' are all part of a Valve campaign to begin the hype train rolling. Authorised leaks guised as trolls if you will.

I remember reading something on it, some Q&A. Original ME was considered a let-down in sales so they were going to mix it up. AKA AAA it up, meaning the same formula as Ubisoft games, probably.

From all interviews I've seen it's supposed to have less guns and is supposed to be Open World which sounds way better.

The main problem with Mirror's Edge was the linearity which contradicted with the parkour gameplay.

The only thing I heard about it getting more action is that Faith is supposed to be more agile and the fighting is supposed to be more fast paced to keep the parkour flow going which is all good things.

RTX2070OC 

does valve even do physical copies anymore on their new games? lol

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

love it. totally fake though

Thats what they want you to believe. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

What a troll

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I don't know about that. Could be a special edition or something. I would buy a disk version just so I could add it to my collection, I still have a portal 2 one around here somewhere....

That's a fair point. I like to buy some things as a physical copy if I like it so much, mainly Rockstar related titles, (cough, San Andreas, 4 times, cough, PC Disk, PC Steam, PS2 Disk and Original Xbox Disk which is now MIA). And with the hype that HL3 has built up, this could well be a special edition. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)