Great deal on a $200.00 case

ELSknutson

Thermaltake Level 10 GT (VN10001W2N) Black Steel SECC / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case with Four Fans-1x 200mm Colorshift side fan, 1x 200mm Colorshift top fan, 1x 200mm Colorshift front fan and 1x 140mm rear fan http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=11-133-188

Even if you don't send in the rebate it's still not a bad price.

Always thought that case was kind of hideous.

In person it's quit nice and well built. Also you can lock the drive bays and the and the main motherboard area.

Also the drive caddis are hot swappable. Plus it includes 3 200mm RGB fans and fan control

In person it's quit nice and well built. Also you can lock the drive bays and the and the main motherboard area.

Also the drive caddis are hot swappable. Plus it includes 3 200mm RGB fans and fan control

That might be nice, but I don't like 200mm fans, not enough airflow.

Ugliest thing I have ever seen. Why would anyone buy that?

No idea.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

what is this abomination?

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

Cant tell if I love this, or hate this...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I was just looking at that case!
Awesome!

Shame it's in the US.

Sig under construction.

Thermaltake Level 10 GT (VN10001W2N) Black Steel SECC / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case with Four Fans-1x 200mm Colorshift side fan, 1x 200mm Colorshift top fan, 1x 200mm Colorshift front fan and 1x 140mm rear fan

Even if you don't send in the rebate it's still not a bad price.

Not really that good of a deal, was on sale at TG for $129.99 for a while without rebate.

5fe9bfbfd6.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Always thought that case was kind of hideous.

Well, if you go to a lan party and wanna make sure nobody steals your stuff....this case. So hideous nobody would be caught dead even looking at it, much less carrying it out.

Also, the same benefit of driving an older hyundai.

Well, if you go to a lan party and wanna make sure nobody steals your stuff....this case. So hideous nobody would be caught dead even looking at it, much less carrying it out.

Also, the same benefit of driving an older hyundai.

True.

Is theft at LAN parties really that common? Never been to one. Good luck carrying my heavy ass case out lol

looks horrible

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

True.

Is theft at LAN parties really that common? Never been to one. Good luck carrying my heavy ass case out lol

It must have been a problem at one point. The one hosted by a hotel near me had marshalls and 4 police units. But, two police units are always at that hotel, so only 2 extra. Nobody got their rigs messed with, but a bunch of people lost their BEATS headsets.

Which I don't understand that either, cuz beats are trash.

I'd love someone to try to theft my PC. They'd be welcomed to my handcuffs, Theft 2 means a night in jail (I hear that isn't too fun). People often assume police have very narrow jurisdiction, but actually they have jurisdiction anywhere is USA...

True.

Yes, two years I used to take my rig to LAN parties. I lost at least 4 gaming mouses, and a fan controller. Now all i bring is a laptop and one of those cheap gaming mice from ebay. 

It must have been a problem at one point. The one hosted by a hotel near me had marshalls and 4 police units. But, two police units are always at that hotel, so only 2 extra. Nobody got their rigs messed with, but a bunch of people lost their BEATS headsets.

Which I don't understand that either, cuz beats are trash.

Yes, two years I used to take my rig to LAN parties. I lost at least 4 gaming mouses, and a fan controller. Now all i bring is a laptop and one of those cheap gaming mice from ebay. 

I'd love someone to try to theft my PC. They'd be welcomed to my handcuffs, Theft 2 means a night in jail (I hear that isn't too fun). People often assume police have very narrow jurisdiction, but actually they have jurisdiction anywhere is USA...

So basically, hire someone to watch your stuff while you go to the bathroom. Good to know.

Also, who in the hell steals a fan controller? let alone beats headphones. (for that matter, who shows up at a LAN party with beats headphones?)

Also, who in the hell steals a fan controller? let alone beats headphones. (for that matter, who shows up at a LAN party with beats headphones?)

I had a guy try to steal my lawn mower from my garage sale once.... people are crazy.