Best 16:10 monitors for triple monitor setups?

So im using 3x 16:9 monitors, the acer h236hl, and I'm starting to notice dead pixels on each of the monitors, also they are are starting to get beaten up.'

I don't want to go 16:9 as triple monitor again as 16:9 is super wide and too short in my opinion.

Any suggestions for great monitors under 300$ each?

Either you're master race or you're not.

Hmmmm what about dual 21:9 monitors?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Hmmmm what about dual 21:9 monitors?

not enough space, and still too short and too wide,. 

Dell U2415 is the best way to go for surround, for sure. Thin bezels and daisy-chaining capabilitym

I was looking around and found the Dell u2412m and asus pa248q, both are which are cheaper then the U2415, any advantages over those models?

I was looking around and found the Dell u2412m and asus pa248q, both are which are cheaper then the U2415, any advantages over those models?

The thin bezels are nice for multi-monitor setups. The U2415 uses an actual dimming circuit for brightness control rather than PWM, so there's not possibility of backlight flickering. The anti-glare coating is a lot lighter and less grainy than on the U2412M or the PA248Q.

The only consideration really is that it might not be a good choice if you plan to hook up any consoles or media players like DVD/BD players to it, as it doesn't support 16:9 scaling. On a computer this won't be an issue since the GPU can do the scaling.

The thin bezels are nice for multi-monitor setups. The U2415 uses an actual dimming circuit for brightness control rather than PWM, so there's not possibility of backlight flickering. The anti-glare coating is a lot lighter and less grainy than on the U2412M or the PA248Q.

The only consideration really is that it might not be a good choice if you plan to hook up any consoles or media players like DVD/BD players to it, as it doesn't support 16:9 scaling. On a computer this won't be an issue since the GPU can do the scaling.

Do you know how thick the bezels are? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

I see that the U2415 has the same bezel type as my acer h236hl, no side bezel. etc. 

How wide are the bezels of the U2412M and PA247Q?(if you know)

Do you know how thick the bezels are? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

I see that the U2415 has the same bezel type as my acer h236hl, no side bezel. etc. 

How wide are the bezels of the U2412M and PA247Q?(if you know)

It's a 7-8mm border on the U2415. The PA248Q has about 18-20mm and I don't have the U2412M on hand but I think it's about the same.

It's a 7-8mm border on the U2415. The PA248Q has about 18-20mm and I don't have the U2412M on hand but I think it's about the same.

Thanks, I'll keep looking around, best bet is probably the u2415, 15$ more, unless one of the monitors drop on a sale or something.