Which power supply do I need.

Adnan Nasif

don't know bro yt or corsair or anything please tell me I will give you a link

ucc-bd.com

What country are you in? 

Also, what is your budget? 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

I am an Asian, so which psu do i need

budget range look at EVGA 500B

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

What country are you in?

Also, what is your budget?

Bangladesh 5k BDT

budget range look at EVGA 500B

My country don't have evga

I need a psu with a low budget so please tell me

Www.ucc-bd.com

Try Corsair CX600 or, if you really want to push your luck, try a Sentey BXP600. I've run a single 270X on my system and the most power I've ever drawn was about 300W but better safe than sorry. If you don't have many upgrades planned, I'd settle even for a 500W PSU.

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

My country don't have evga

pick the Corsair CX500

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Bangladesh 5k BDT

Hmmm, here you go: http://ucc-bd.com/thermaltake-tr2-non-modular-500w-atx-2-3-a-pfc-12cm-eu-80-plus-bronze.html#

This is the only "kinda well known brand" I could find. But this should suit your needs as well as it having 3 year warranty.  :)

EDIT

It does say 1 year warranty in the additional information but 3 years on the sticker thing  :mellow:

Also, it includes the 2 PCI-E power connectors (well most PSU's above 400w do anyway like @techguru said)

500l.jpg<------------------- See, this is the diagram of the PSU cables

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Hmmm, here you go: http://ucc-bd.com/thermaltake-tr2-non-modular-500w-atx-2-3-a-pfc-12cm-eu-80-plus-bronze.html#

This is the only "kinda well known brand" I could find. But this should suit your needs as well as it having 3 year warranty.  :)

EDIT

It does say 1 year warranty in the additional information but 3 years on the sticker thing  :mellow:

Also, it includes the 2 PCI-E power connectors (well most PSU's above 400w do anyway like @techguru said)

500l.jpg<------------------- See, this is the diagram of the PSU cables

that mean its have 2 6 pin cable

that mean its have 2 6 pin cable

yeah, so it will be suitable for the R9 270x. Anyway, the PSU I suggest was in the budget of 5000 BDT and it is an "alright" make.  :)

yeah, so it will be suitable for the R9 270x. Anyway, the PSU I suggest was in the budget of 5000 BDT and it is an "alright" make.  :)

yep thanks a lot. :D

I need a psu with a low budget so please tell me

Www.ucc-bd.com

Please don't post multiple topics. That is spamming the forum.

"Rawr XD"

have never heard of the name

It's thermaltake, I've heard of the brand but that PSU looks so ... cheapo, just look at the "80 bronze" look a like sticker they got on it :S

I have this power supply but the 630w version. To be honest when I bought this I knew very little about power supplies. But this power supply has been with me for 1½ years without any problem. As for the pcie cable go check the Tt website.

I have this power supply but the 630w version. To be honest when I bought this I knew very little about power supplies. But this power supply has been with me for 1½ years without any problem. As for the pcie cable go check the Tt website.

isnt it what i need

http://i.imgur.com/c2oE7xu.png