Dual MCP35x vs Dual D5

Which one would be better in terms of flow, pressure, and noise? I have a ram block, a cpu block, a gpu block, 2 30mm rad and a flow sensor. The loop will also have a lot 90 degree bends because I'm using rigid tubing. Which pumps would be able to maintain a good flow rate while being very quiet?

D5

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Which one would be better in terms of flow, pressure, and noise? I have a ram block, a cpu block, a gpu block, 2 30mm rad and a flow sensor. The loop will also have a lot 90 degree bends because I'm using rigid tubing. Which pumps would be able to maintain a good flow rate while being very quiet?

Although the MCP35X is a powerful and compact pump, it does not run as cool and quiet as a D5. So a D5 is the better choice.

Also, you don't need two for the custom loop you've described. One will be more than enough, the second one would only be for redundancy.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Although the MCP35X is a powerful and compact pump, it does not run as cool and quiet as a D5. So a D5 is the better choice.

Also, you don't need two for the custom loop you've described. One will be more than enough, the second one would only be for redundancy/

It is important to note that this is because the D5 is watercooled. The DDC is air cooled. The DDC is better for more compact set-ups.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.