If you had 30,000 dollars...

babadoctor

If you had 30,000 dollars, what would you buy? A PC? Stocks? An around the world trip? DJI Phantom? The choice is yours...

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I would buy a blue colored version of JayzTwoCents Skunkworks.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

A bunch of upgrades for my PC, 3x 1440p monitors, new speakers, a car, new phone, new keyboard, new speakers, new desk, low-mid end computer for hosting 1-3 minecraft servers (nothing huge, maybe 50 people total across 3 of them), then put the rest of it away for college and gas money.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you had 30,000 dollars, what would you buy? A PC? Stocks? An around the world trip? DJI Phantom? The choice is yours...

I'd buy the guy who broke my SM9 a one-way ticket to the south pole.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

It would depend if I had won it or earned it. Such as won it in the lottery. If won I would invest it in stocks (Unless I desperately needed it for something else) if I earned it. Save it for a down payment on a house/car.

One Titan X :ph34r: :ph34r:

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

1. buy a room temperature semiconductor research lab

2. make said superconductor

3. monopolize the market

4. build a quantum computer

5. make a spaceship using research results from quantum computer

6. go to Lagrange Point 3

7. mine it

8. build an armada

9. control Earth

10. get miku a new system made from superconductors

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Pay off car, pay off last bit of college, get 2 of the next gpu at the top of the charts once AMD and Nvidia show what they are hiding, OLED 4k curved TV to run them on, some of games, save whatever is left.

Upgrade my truck, upgrade my PC, and put the rest in the bank.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

1. buy a room temperature semiconductor research lab

2. make said superconductor

3. monopolize the market

4. build a quantum computer

5. make a spaceship using research results from quantum computer

6. go to Lagrange Point 3

7. mine it

8. build an armada

9. control Earth

10. get miku a new system made from superconductors

You do know that it is $30,000, not $30,000,000,000, right?

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Buy as much blow and hookers that 30,000 can get me. ;)

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

You do know that it is $30,000, not $30,000,000,000, right?

yes. step 3 is crucial to the rest of the plan.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Use it towards a funding round and gain venture capital and/or Investors.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

A way out of my parents house, and a way out of this shit hole of a state.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Put a decent amount in savings.

Go on holiday and visit friends.

Get a much nicer PC with more storage and better peripherals.

Get a better bed.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

A way out of my parents house, and a way out of this shit hole of a state.

So you can come work for me? Sounds like a plan, Trik'Stari

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

upgrade pc and invest most of it

cuz my dad taught me how to gain money on my money

I think i would just put it in the bank, there isn't anything i don't have/want that i couldn't already get for myself. $30k isn't really crazy life changing money.

So you can come work for me? Sounds like a plan, Trik'Stari

All I've got so far is "get done with tech school, hope to god that someone gives me a chance and offers to pay for me to move out of the state"

*breaks down into tears*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

yes. step 3 is crucial to the rest of the plan.

Good luck buying the lab and funding the research with 30K.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)