PCI Graphics Card, not PCI-E

Rjay1255

nooo, I have it set in the other SLI performance option, that allows for one main display and one accessory display. If i turn off SLI performance i could run, half a dozen monitors or more, but i dont want to do that....

You still don't get it. You can have 3 displays and 1 auxiliary. That includes while it is in SLI

nooo, I have it set in the other SLI performance option, that allows for one main display and one accessory display. If i turn off SLI performance i could run, half a dozen monitors or more, but i dont want to do that....

b13e2030a3.png

You're mistaken, you can use all of the ports on your primary card with SLI turned on and not have it running in surround. All the displays will be detected as individual displays with the primary display set to display games unless you tell the control panel that you want to run surround.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

b13e2030a3.png

You're mistaken, you can use all of the ports on your primary card with SLI turned on and not have it running in surround. All the displays will be detected as individual displays with the primary display set to display games unless you tell the control panel that you want to run

post-149075-0-39605600-1425107509.png

Does it have to be the Primary Card??? Cause I'm currently using my 2nd card for all my displays and as you can see it wont allow the use of the 3rd display.

Nevermind the display was shut off in the windows display resolution page, it works now!!! thank you soo much for this,

(MULTI-MONITOR How many monitors are supported when running in SLI mode?

With GeForce R180 drivers (or later), standard SLI configurations for 2-way, 3-Way, and quad SLI support a maximum of two monitors. Additional monitors (up to 6 monitors total enabled) may be enabled by using either a motherboard GPU and/or a PhysX capable graphics card (GeForce 8 series or higher with at least 256MB of memory) that does not have the same GPU as those that are SLI enabled.)

copied directly from Nvidia's website this is why i had believed i could only use 2 monitors

I appreciate all your help I really do!!

post-149075-0-39605600-1425107509.png

is there something wrong with your primary card?? At least try it.

Wow can't believe you are the owner of two 780tis

is there something wrong with your primary card?? At least try it.

Wow can't believe you are the owner of two 780tis

I figured it out, if you look at the post of my display configuration i was reading from the Nvidia site and they state you can only support 2 monitors in SLI mode, so thats where my misinformation came from, thanks to Ostwind I have now solved my problems.

And is that suppose to be a dis at my ineptness?

I figured it out, if you look at the post of my display configuration i was reading from the Nvidia site and they state you can only support 2 monitors in SLI mode, so thats where my misinformation came from, thanks to Ostwind I have now solved my problems.

And is that suppose to be a dis at my ineptness?

It's fine I can understand how you would get confused because that thing from NV sounds off. Glad I could help.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"