When are you considering to get GTA 5?

Slater

ROFL that guy in the video 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I will get it when I watch videos on YT people running it at different configs and see how well its ported. I stopped carrying about DLC a long time and also stopped pre ordering games since the ports has gotten so bad - looking at you GTA 4. If we don't support DLC an pre order the problem will go away and we get to see more quality games. Altough I do look forward to see if its a good one, they've been teasing with good specs and 4k screenshots and I did buy it for ps3 and I'm keen to play it again max settings at 60fps.

As simple as it sounds it sadly will never happen because there will always be fanboys of a certain company/game franchise. Not to mention the number of "ill-informed" people out in the world, i think the only time it would ever work is if EVERYONE stopped pre-ordering and stopped buying DLCs only then will devs get the message that we the consumers have had enough of their crap and won't tolerate that certain marketing practice anymore.

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Well we've already waited about one and a half year. What's another year? By then it should be pretty damn cheap.....

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Even if it was 2 or 3 years late i have a feeling Rockstar would still try charging full price like a AAA title they made last week. 

I could not choose at release date in 2050.

Please correct that.

When the graphic mods takes gta 5 and put all other games to shame.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I'm not really sure. I'm interested in trying out the first person mode, but I don't know if that interest bring any real urgency with it. I guess it will depend on how the port turns out, and when a site like gamemafia puts it on a palatable sale.

Honestly I was really excited when it first came out on the PS3 XB360, thinking PC version 6-9 months away, but nope. Kinda forgot it existed, then the improved version was announced for the new consoles and PC, yay finally! But that was sometime ago now, I really don't think I can get hyped up and excited about this game a third time. I will get it, unless it turns out to be a broken mess that doesn't get fixed, but I won't get it as soon as it's out, I've waited this long, I can wait till a steam sale.

If we get a trailer soon, I'll get it on the last day you can get the preorder bonus.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Day 1-2.

The full picture of your profile pic is my phone wallpaper :3

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I'll wait for port reports, so likely to buy it few days after launch. I should hold out til it's discounted, return the treatment to R* for the way they are treating the PC release. It's not like there aren't other games to play.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?