girlfriends battlestation

What will she be doing with it? And wow you must have tons of money to give something like that for a present

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Can I be your girlfriend ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Do you want to go out with me?

EDIT: She doesn't love you like i will

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

What will she be doing with it? And wow you must have tons of money to give something like that for a present

well if you would see how cute she is and she boght me really cool present 2 and she is my gf for 6 months now :P and she play latest games bf4 farcry 4 and etc

Can I be your girlfriend ?

Do you want to go out with me?

EDIT: She doesn't love you like i will

Man, that's quite a hefty present. Although, I am sure that the PSU is overkill. 

wow. can i be your girlfriend? :lol:

cmon gals we came here to discuss my build not to build friendship xD

I think that build is great! 

Again... can i please be your girlfriend? im pretty hot for a guy. :lol:

You sir, are gonna get to stick it in her butt a few times after giving that rig to her. ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

well if you would see how cute she is and she boght me really cool present 2 and she is my gf for 6 months now :P and she play latest games bf4 farcry 4 and etc

wow 6 moths and a 1k+$ present? I want the job you two have lol

edit: can you two adopt me?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

the PSU is a strange get a RM 750 and get a Blue HDD or Black or Red not sure if purple is perfect for that build, also I recommend a bigger SSD 120GB is not that much space

Also I would love you even if you buy me just a keyboard, keep it in your mind :P

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

You sir, are gonna get to stick it in her butt a few times after giving that rig to her. ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bahahahah!!! :lol:

I think that build is great! 

Again... can i please be your girlfriend? im pretty hot for a guy. :lol:

wow 6 moths and a 1k+$ present? I want the job you two have lol

edit: can you two adopt me?

the PSU is a strange get a RM 750 and get a Blue HDD or Black or Red not sure if purple is perfect for that build, also I recommend a bigger SSD 120GB is not that much space

Also I would love you even if you buy me just a keyboard, keep it in your mind :P

Bahahahah!!! :lol:

i know you guys thinking im rich ass but the fact that i earn money as same as you but im just saving really good :P and pls guys dont ask fro me to buy you stuff i know you are joking but... :D

i know you guys thinking im rich ass but the fact that i earn money as same as you but im just saving really good :P and pls guys dont ask fro me to buy you stuff i know you are joking but... :D

Joking ? :P

xD

Look at my pic and tell me I am ugly :D

lithuania you probably dont know this country xD

I do know my geography i'll have you know. Where will you be buying it from?

Steve

I do know my geography i'll have you know. Where will you be buying it from?

im still not sure but probably amazon or ebay

Pffft! look at me  :) @Gentlekatt

You are ugly, whos next :D