I Got Assaulted... Should I Press Charges Or No?

Snapy1

Okay so heres the deal, this kid was going around ratting out all my friends that sell weed and getting them arrested so I gave people a heads up saying hey [iNSERT NAME] is ratting people out dont sell off of him. 

So I went to the bathroom today at school and he was in there and he grabbed me by the throat and slammed me on the ground [sEE EVIDENCE A] I wasnt going to hit him because my schools stupid as fuck and ill get a hell of a hefty fine if I even hit him back in self-defence (I mean if he started punching me I glock him in the face but yeah), luckily my friend came in who hes scared shitless of and told him to back the fuck off. So he walked with me to the Nurses office and the cops were called had to talk to my VP..etc...etc...paperwork...paperwork...etc...etc... So now my friends are going to probably kick his ass but he messaged me saying hes going to the cops if we kick his ass, I never actually said I was going to kick his ass nor did I ask my friends, they volunteered lol. But I made a deal with him saying that if I didnt pressed charges hes not going to TRY to press charges on me [sEE EVIDENCE B] 

So yeah should I press charges and not beat his ass or beat his ass and not press charges. Or kick his ass and press charges and face a big ass fine and probably probation :/ ???

Evidence A

z92UHy8.jpg

vZepMea.jpg

Evidence B

FhaMjH7.png

Nahhhh. Not worth the effort for some scratches. Don't beat his ass, then you get charges pressed on you. :P

Do what you think is appropriate.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I hope your friends wreck  him good.   :P

Hell, I can wreck him for you if you pay my travel expenses.

I will be gone anyway by the time he presses charges, back to the Netherlands, so #rekt

Kidding though, I won't travel that far for that

If you're the type of person that has drug dealer friends i find it hard to believe you're here on a tech forum asking if its ok to go to the police lol

If you want to play the tough kid routine then maybe start walking the walk instead of just talking the talk, you're either on the right side of society and stand beside the "rat" that had your drug dealer friends arrested or you're on the wrong side of society and involving the police is no longer an option to you. You're either one or the other, if there is one thing i hate its people that try and keep one foot on either side, wanting to be a bad ass but then wanting to run to the police when someone roughs you up. 

You my friend should start lifting weights... I would of knocked that bitch out...But its your decision...

Edit: Not worth to call cops, just beat him up

But here in West Coast, you rat out someone in school, your getting your ass beat by a damn mob

Don't press charges. 

Kick his fucking ass

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Depends if you want the paperwork. Although you'll probably have to admit to knowing your friends are selling illegal (I'm assuming they're illegal where you are otherwise he wouldn't be telling the police) substances, which may not do you favours.

You my friend should start lifting weights... But its your decision...

Lifting weights doesn't teach you anything, only adds muscle mass. 

Telling him to lift weights only tells me that you like muscular guys... Nothing wrong with that, just saying. 

You my friend should start lifting weights... But its your decision...

I should, I was thinking about it. I do parkour every now and then so I have good muscle in my chest but my arms arent very big :P lol

I should, I was thinking about it. I do parkour every now and then so I have good muscle in my chest but my arms arent very big :P lol

So you're an Assassin from Assassin's Creed?

Well then, it's simple isn't it?

I honestly feel like you shouldn't be friends with people selling weed. I doubt they're your real friends. You also defend someone who is doing something wrong, the kid is snitching on people, but technically its the right thing to do.

Why can't kids just get along and all be friends? You are only 15 ffs. 

Lifting weights doesn't teach you anything, only adds muscle mass. 

Telling him to lift weights only tells me that you like muscular guys... Nothing wrong with that, just saying. 

Well if you bulk up, you wouldn't be easily taken down. Once I started lifting I gain like 60 pounds of muscle over the course of 2 years of course.

I honestly feel like you shouldn't be friends with people selling weed. I doubt they're your real friends. You also defend someone who is doing something wrong, the kid is snitching on people, but technically its the right thing to do.

It's the right thing but the cowardly thing too.

It's weed, not heroine or something along those lines.

Well if you bulk up, you wouldn't be easily taken down. Once I started lifting I gain like 60 pounds of muscle over the course of 2 years of course.

The bigger they are the harder they fall, my friend. I've been lifting weights for 5 years but a guy i know who's A LOT smaller than me would kick my ass. 

Anyway, this is going off topic. 

Lmao. When I first started lifting I had a weak upper body and strong arms. So I just only kept working out my chest till I bulked up. But yea, if they ratted out someone here in California, they are gonna get their ass beat by like hundreds of people, i'm not exaggerating, seen them do it (on video)

Lmao. When I first started lifting I had a weak upper body and strong arms. So I just only kept working out my chest till I bulked up. But yea, if they ratted out someone here in California, they are gonna get their ass beat by like hundreds of people, i'm not exaggerating, seen them do it (on video)

I dunno if u live in cali or not, but at out local high school, there was only like 5 or so kids selling drugs, and someone ratted them out and they got expelled, no riots, mobs etc...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Honestly kid just wake up to yourself and stop hanging out with the types of people that you are, getting good grades is the only thing you should be worried about at your age. If you want to hang out with the "cool" kids and be involved in situations like this its only going to point your life in the wrong direction. Trust me, i was one of those bad kids so i know how it plays out. 

That s indeed a tricky situation..

In this case I'd just advise you to let it go.

Pressing charges can easily turn into a shitstorm for a few reasons.

1. Drug dealing friends. If this comes up you may have trouble convincing the cops that you are the "good guy"

2. That text might protect him unless you have an air tight alibi.

and don't be dumb enough to kick his ass.. you and your friends would just dig yourselves deeper into the shit.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I dunno if u live in cali or not, but at out local high school, there was only like 5 or so kids selling drugs, and someone ratted them out and they got expelled, no riots, mobs etc...

Sacramento is kinda ghetto around the natomas area (The students anyways)

Sacramento is kinda ghetto around the natomas area (The students anyways)

ah okay

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Well considering he's already ratting people out, he will more than likely also press charge on all of you if you do beat him up for it.

Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot for attacking you, but it's not worth it. And if you weren't hanging around the wrong crowd, you could press charge, but since you are obviously dealing with people who sell drugs, you might want to stay clear of the cops.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well considering he's already ratting people out, he will more than likely also press charge on all of you if you do beat him up for it.

Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot for attacking you, but it's not worth it. And if you weren't hanging around the wrong crowd, you could press charge, but since you are obviously dealing with people who sell drugs, you might want to stay clear of the cops.

I agree. I don't understand the hype of smoking weed honestly... Even the IB kids smoke (To relief stress though)

well based on the pics you look like your really young but if i were you, i would ditch your friends and forget about the other guy thats what being the bigger man is

Yeah. Seems like a drama fest. And plus, if you press charges in a state where marijuana is illegal, that could be trouble... y'know... considering your friends sell dope?