Would you rather?

Baionoido

Would you rather

1. Have the ugliest fucking setup ever, keyboard with keys taken off, shitty microsoft mouse and a 1997 or something Dell(that has 144Hz) monitor and a case with spray, scratches all over it BUT it can run all games 144FPS, Ultra in 4K. You have to use a trash can as your seat and some boxes as a desk.

2. The coolest/sexiest setup ever. Whatever you can imagine BUT it can run all games only at 1080p, 30FPS, High.

Second ofcourse

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

2)

Already have it kind of (Even worse :P )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Most people have Setup #1 since they want more frames instead of cheap hardware that barely runs anything, i have a decent Pc in a terrible case.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

1, bad outside beast inside.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

combination of both is best but performance always come first

sorry guys

I'm more of a medium at 1440p60 kind of guy

the setup is important though. I can't game without my mouse. everything just feels off.

sorry guys

I'm more of a medium at 1440p60 kind of guy

the setup is important though. I can't game without my mouse. everything just feels off.

Pretty hard choice..... Beast PC but uncomfortable or comfortable PC but not as beast (but still good) as the first choice.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

If it weren't for the broken / crappy interface devices I'd say 1.

For me that's the deal breaker.

With Better interface devices 1, but as it stands 2.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

1. The Ultimate Sleeper Computer.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Would you rather

1. Have the ugliest fucking setup ever, keyboard with keys taken off, shitty microsoft mouse and a 1997 or something Dell(that has 144Hz) monitor and a case with spray, scratches all over it BUT it can run all games 144FPS, Ultra in 4K. You have to use a trash can as your seat and some boxes as a desk.

2. The coolest/sexiest setup ever. Whatever you can imagine BUT it can run all games only at 1080p, 30FPS, High.

Finally, I get a chair and a desk! My current PC is on the floor with a mic box and about 15 mangas lifting the monitor

How about fuck you option 1 and 2 and welcome option 3: Sexiest gaming rig + 60FPS+ everything.

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

I would rather have ugly and functional over beautiful and impractical.

But it's not functional if the input devices are broken and shitty. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Err...yeah...you might want to read the first post?

But it's not functional if the input devices are broken and shitty. :0/

WHY DID YOU NEED TO QUOTE THAT :(  :(

Interested in Business and Technology

WHY DID YOU NEED TO QUOTE THAT :(  :(

Okay, I deleted it but why be angry with me? WhyTF did you write that?

X0P