Best ads in the world?

ObeseWalrus

I personally love this one, from TDC(A.K.A Terror, Death and Cancer) Denmark's AT&T, Comcast and Verizon all together.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Do cinematic trailers count? They are essentially ads that also hype up people who already have the product. 

If so:

This:

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Do cinematic trailers count? They are essentially ads that also hype up people who already have the product. 

If so:

Yes they do.

Blizzard's trailers are ridiculously good.

Influence much?? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/315130-worst-marketing-done-by-a-company/#entry4283417 xD

But whatever, this is really awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjiJ_B0yIMw

Too bad it got ruined by the 970 problems :(

Maybe  :ph34r:

Also the 970 thing is really sad, they could just have written 3.5 GB's on the box and there had not been a case about it. 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I miss EB Games. Used to be a thing here, but now there is a shitty Gamestop instead...

Blizzard's trailers are ridiculously good.

Yeah. That one especially gets me. Arthas is my favorite villain in any video game and WoTLK is one of my favorite gaming periods of my life (although I started WoW in late beta/classic).

The music + the speech from Terenas Menethil II + the army of undead that must include citizens of Lordaeron... Shit.