Corsair h60 push pull or just push?

Nking4

I currently have a corsair h60 water cooler and currently have a push setup (air coming from the outside of the case) blowing through the radiator. Question is would setting up push pull give me better cooling? I have the fan already so it's not like I'm spending more money. Will it be worth doing?

It would definitely help but I'm not sure if it would be worth the time/money/effort.

Sig under construction.

It doesn't change the temperatures much, but does add noise. 

If you have it in the top of the case, I'd change it to push exhaust and have any fans in the front of the case as intake. 

The consensus is generally to have it in pull because one in push is no different and push pull is no improvement and it's easier to clean the radiator if it's in pull.

That having been said, when I was closed-loop water-cooling I always had a push-pull config based on the assumption that two identical fans running slower would be quieter and had the potential for greater efficiency than just one.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

just to buck the trend, I have an H75 running push/pull. I set it up one weekend to pull only and saw the CPU temp rise 6-8 degrees at idle and about 10 degrees at load. For the single reservoirs, I do think there is a noticeable difference, for the 240s and 360s, not nearly so much so. I would suspect the 12o res cannot dissipate enough heat in time so thats why I was seeing such a difference. For the record, the ambient temps in the room were not different during the test.

The noise of two fans over just the one wasnt that noticeable, especially as I have three 140s in the case.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M