Hi Nick!

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Thanks Nick!

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I like it, but I'd rather have multiple 1080p panels over a monitor like that

Or even a 21:9 monitor or 2

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

What is the ASUS model beside it? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

This is going to be good.

*reserved*

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I think i would eventually go blind if i had three of these set up in front of me. I would just stare at how beautiful the picture quality is. I remember when 720p was such a big deal.

More monitors! Yes.

I would like to have one but I wouldn't be able to make effective use of one. 

Blarg

More monitors! Yes.

You need alot of GPU power to run this one though.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Thanks LMG crew, By the way, what's with the red table cover?

Details separate people.

Thanks Edzel!

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

That segue into SquareSpace promotion was brutal.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

wao 4k video quality option at youtube!!! Never saw that before.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

seriously apple that's kind of shitty not fully supporting this kind of stuff on productivity focused machines...i'm expecting a fix in 10.10.x or 10.11 or whatever they have next, and I will be very disappointed if they don't.

That segway into SquareSpace promotion was brutal.

segue* and pic related as well!

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

seriously apple that's kind of shitty not fully supporting this kind of stuff on productivity focused machines...i'm expecting a fix in 10.10.x or 10.11 or whatever they have next, and I will be very disappointed if they don't.

segue* and pic related as well!

Ahh, I stand corrected, thank you!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I believe this needs a conclusion instead of saying that it works on the mac pro at 50Hz to squarespace

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Yeah ... cause 10bit color is "FULLY" supported in Windows .... no it is not.

Also when ranting about OS X not able to support DCI 4K, let us talk about how much better scaling is in OS X compared to Windows.

Or let us talk about how UHD is "TRUE 4K".

@LinusTech

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Great video!! Why can't monitors with built in usb hubs be on the sides, sure it might mess with the sexyness/thinness of the panel. But am sure when they are in the postion like they are on this monitor they are not going to be used.

This was certainly an interesting video. Good work!

Great video!! Why can't monitors with built in usb hubs be on the sides, sure it might mess with the sexyness/thinness of the panel. But am sure when they are in the postion like they are on this monitor they are not going to be used.

If you plug things you wont be plugging out and in constantly (like mouse/keyboard and webcam), it is IMHO better to have those under. I like that I can "hide away" some cables/dongles this way