Few questions

SimpleG

- How much do I need to overclock my cpu to get rid of the bottleneck?

- What are the switches who need the most strenght to press, I usually press inbetween switches, it's annoying

- Are there mouses for large hands with a thing that seperates pinky finger from all the other hand? My finger is bent inwards, it's annoying too.

- When will the LG G Flex 2 review units start shipping? My phone broke down and I could fancy a new one.

- On the phones breaking - are there tools that can open phones files via usb when theres a passcode on the phone? My phones screen just doesn't recognize my fingers or anything.

- What are the switches who need the most strenght to press, I usually press inbetween switches, it's annoying

What cpu/gpu do you have? 

Greens/Clears are the heavy blues/browns respectively. (blacks are heavy reds, but as they're linear switches, they're a bit lighter).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

- Are there mouses for large hands with a thing that seperates pinky finger from all the other hand? My finger is bent inwards, it's annoying too.

- When will the LG G Flex 2 review units start shipping? My phone broke down and I could fancy a new one.

- On the phones breaking - are there tools that can open phones files via usb when theres a passcode on the phone? My phones screen just doesn't recognize my fingers or anything.

-What CPU, what GPU?

-Membranes usually need the most, but for mech switches, check this http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

-There are adjustable mice, like the Ouroboros.

-I suggest you contact LG if you want to know pre-production information

-Depends if it's android or iOS

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

- what cpu you have and what psu

- get the turning switches so you can avoid problems like these

-yeah get a logitech

- I dont know - it was just announced

-The iphone has this feature so ....

What cpu/gpu do you have? 

Greens/Clears are the heavy blues/browns respectively. (blacks are heavy reds, but as they're linear switches, they're a bit lighter).

A6-6400k, r9 270 (Gigabyte)

-What CPU, what GPU?

-Membranes usually need the most, but for mech switches, check this http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

-There are adjustable mice, like the Ouroboros.

-I suggest you contact LG if you want to know pre-production information

-Depends if it's android or iOS

Android

I'm sure they won't give me one for review, just I reaaaaalllly like it and I want to see the reviews ! :)

- what cpu you have and what psu

- get the turning switches so you can avoid problems like these

-yeah get a logitech

- I dont know - it was just announced

-The iphone has this feature so ....

A6-6400k, r9 270 (Gigabyte) and a 600w take me psu

Android

I'm sure they won't give me one for review, just I reaaaaalllly like it and I want to see the reviews ! :)

Patience is a virtue.

For the CPU, there's a thread elsewhere about it. You probably aren't being bottlenecked.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2220439/amd-richland-6400k.html

For android, there are tools, usually from the manufacturer, to backup data. You can then extract what you need from the backup.

You could upgrade to an i3 for relatively cheap... I'd do that.

Edited by Prastupok

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Patience is a virtue.

For the CPU, there's a thread elsewhere about it. You probably aren't being bottlenecked.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2220439/amd-richland-6400k.html

For android, there are tools, usually from the manufacturer, to backup data. You can then extract what you need from the backup.

You could upgrade to an i3 for relatively cheap... I'd do that.

i3 isn't as relatively cheap here, 4160 costs 130 euros + I need z97 mobo (for future upgrades) 

Ehh, I'll just shoot it and blow it up

It is a bottleneck, I feel it. I hardly get 60 fps in nba 2k15 on low settings at 1280x1024

could i run sli gtx 960's on my evga 600b power supply

could i run sli gtx 960's on my evga 600b power supply

Depends on the rest of the system. Probably, yes.

k thanks im buying an amd fx-6300 would that be enough not to bottleneck my 960

k thanks im buying an amd fx-6300 would that be enough not to bottleneck my 960

No, not on SLI.

any amd cpu's u would recomend ?

I couldn't in good confidence recommend any AMD Cpu.

My recommendation is get an Intel CPU.