New game Evolve. The biggest scam in gaming to date?

I hate to post on slightly older post but

Nope. Good job on your part.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

It's usually established franchises that "extort" more money with DLC's and while I agree that it's been blown out of proportions, a $15 monster is still bad.

Turtle Rock seems confident.

Even if I ignore the time I spent with the beta and assume that it's been improved up to it's potential, this has flop written all over it. It's available on more platforms but they should consider themselves lucky if they reach anywhere near Titanfall numbers. When game development takes the easy route and shifts the gameplay online, it forces it's game to compete for sales/game time with never ending F2P's, blockbuster online shooters like COD/BF and a game like Evolve can't last long among all these games. 

Personally, I have games like Elite: Dangerous and BF4 fighting for my online time, Evolve doesn't stand a chance. A strong campaign in a overall good game can convince me to interrupt my online gaming habit and open up the wallet but yet another online heavy title? Nope.

The competition on the consoles is just as bad if not worse. Can Evolve distract enough Destiny players? Doubt it.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?