NEED ADVICE: Stuck in Silver 2 (CS:GO)

Tro

So first of all, I feel like my skill level should be a MINIMUM of Silver Elite, probably somewhere in gold though.

So when i first started playing CSGO, i never played it before and didn't understand anything.

When i first won 10 comp matches I was given Silver 1 rank, appropriate at the time.

Since then I've ranked up to S2, but I can't get out of this shithole.

About 1 week ago, I was playing with a SHIT team, we already kicked one guy for teamkilling, and now another one started.

After him TKing me 3 times, i was stupid enough to get him back at the start of the round, 7 day ban.

During this 7 day ban i played about 25+ hours on Arena 1v1 servers.

After this ban I went straight back to Comp matches, I had 3 AMAZING games with AWESOME teammates, a lot of communication and great teamplay.

I always start of the game with saying "Hey, How are you guys doing" over comms.

The 4th game I played though, I said hello to my teammates, and no one said anything back. Not a good start.

They were pre-made, as their ping values were very similar and it seemed like they were talking in Skype/TS.

I was MVP a couple of times, helping my team despite there being no communication AT ALL.

With me at the top of the score* board, I was feeling okay about the game, Although we were losing 12-5.

BUT THEN:

Completely unexpected; A votekick occured: "Kick player: Raw-Torch?" (me).

Within 2 seconds everyone voted YES and I was looking at the CSGO menu screen with a yellow bar; "Competitive cooldown: 7 days" With reason stated; "Kicked from too many recent games".

I haven't been kicked in about 2 months from ANY game in CSGO Comp, So this was a... Not so pleasant surprise...

To the point: 

I need advice. How do i get out of here? With all these cooldowns I can't even play comp, All because of terrible teammates.

I currently have 110 hours in CSGO and I LOVE the game, Just the MM system is harsh...

What do I do? I want to play with good, communicating teammates, not these retarded players that get me banned for no reason.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Buy the bizon then proceed to rek everyone and rank to silver 4 in 24 hours :D its what I did

Buy the bizon then proceed to rek everyone and rank to silver 4 in 24 hours :D its what I did

I don't think you read the post... Teammates are the problem here, I'm good, but not so good that I can carry a team all on my own, especially if they kick me for no reason.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Play with and against higher level players, it's how you get better and rank up. If you think that you're really a Silver Elite, find people to play with you who are that rank and possibly up to Nova 3. You'll have to learn how to play with and against players that are somewhat more competent than yourself and will hopefully motivate you to get better, even if you're stomped on in the first game or two. I haven't played solo since I was a MG1, and I have never seen it as a good thing to do, unless you're confident that the team mates you will have are good. And the rank I had before I quit MM, MGE, I still didn't have confidence in them. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't think you read the post... Teammates are the problem here, I'm good, but not so good that I can carry a team all on my own, especially if they kick me for no reason.

No I had bad team mates to but the bizon is way op I carried idiots constantly deagle armor and bizon is the best loadout guaranteed win if your good

Play with and against higher level players, it's how you get better and rank up. If you think that you're really a Silver Elite, find people to play with you who are that rank and possibly up to Nova 3. You'll have to learn how to play with and against players that are somewhat more competent than yourself and will hopefully motivate you to get better, even if you're stomped on in the first game or two. I haven't played solo since I was a MG1, and I have never seen it as a good thing to do, unless you're confident that the team mates you will have are good. And the rank I had before I quit MM, MGE, I still didn't have confidence in them. 

I don't really have people to play with... I know one guy that's Silver Elite, but that's basically it.

I'll try to find a group to play with, but you may know that the CS:GO community can be... rude... So finding a group with higher skill level is hard, as they probably won't accept me.

(I once posted something on the globaloffensive subreddit, and got downvoted to HELL because i was a Silver 2. Not doing that again)

No I had bad team mates to but the bizon is way op I carried idiots constantly deagle armor and bizon is the best loadout guaranteed win if your good

That's not really my playstyle... I prefer playing tactically, which requires proper teammates.

I'm sorry, but that is terrible advice. The Bizon does little to no damage against armoured opponents. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm sorry, but that is terrible advice. The Bizon does little to no damage against armoured opponents. 

Headshots baby :D

That's not really my playstyle... I prefer playing tactically, which requires proper teammates.

So find some silver friends get on TS and plan your attacks :D

I don't really have people to play with... I know one guy that's Silver Elite, but that's basically it.

I'll try to find a group to play with, but you may know that the CS:GO community can be... rude... So finding a group with higher skill level is hard, as they probably won't accept me.

(I once posted something on the globaloffensive subreddit, and got downvoted to HELL because i was a Silver 2. Not doing that again)

It all depends on where you find the people to play with. I have never asked for people to play with from Reddit as I don't even like that community and tend to want to stay away from them. What I used to do, before I found people who I play with on a daily basis. I used to add people I found in MM, those that were good, better than myself and willing to play more with me. Though, I have never been a Silver rank so I don't know really what the players in there are really like, but from what I have been told, I have some idea.  

Headshots baby :D

Head armour. 

If you're going against anyone that knows a least a small amount about the game, the Bizon is a no go. Especially when there are one shot weapons with or without head armour. The AK, AWP and SGG. 

Head armour. 

If you're going against anyone that knows a least a small amount about the game, the Bizon is a no go. 

Trust me its a good plan if it worked for me it can work for everyone 

Trust me its a good plan if it worked for me it can work for everyone 

Not really. When the P90 does more damage, but less money reward and has a higher rate of fire, why would you go for the weaker and lower rate of fire of the PP-Bizon? If you're just going to spray and pray, go for the P90. A weapon that is still used in he higher ranks. 

It all depends on where you find the people to play with. I have never asked for people to play with from Reddit as I don't even like that community and tend to want to stay away from them. What I used to do, before I found people who I play with on a daily basis. I used to add people I found in MM, those that were good, better than myself and willing to play more with me. Though, I have never been a Silver rank so I don't know really what the players in there are really like, but from what I have been told, I have some idea.  

I have added a bunch of people over my playtime, all pretty good and communicating teammates, but it seems they always play on inconvinient times for me, Usually when i'm about to go to sleep or when i don't feel well.

Whenever i ask them to play they usually don't reply until I don't have time anymore...

I'll try harder to play with them, The matches i've played with them were very fun and succesful.

Stoping blaming your team mates is the first step to get out of silver.

I heard alot of people who said I'm as good as you ( that was when i was nova 2) but they still get rekt 1v1 or in any kind of situations.

When I got my new acc (sold other one) i was DMG and got out from silver eazy peazy altough i faced negev buys and russians and no such thing as ecos.

Its a teamgame , when you put enough contribution to winning you will win ( getting alot of kills is one of the things)

My tips for you , because my first rank was S4 watch WarOwl's videos if ur lost on maps

Learn movement , peeking  and recoil control.Learn when to push and how to comunicate , calm down

I did that at first started holding postions , deranked to s3 but when it really got into me i got like a 12 win streak and went on to nova...

My tips 4 you

Stoping blaming your team mates is the first step to get out of silver.

I heard alot of people who said I'm as good as you ( that was when i was nova 2) but they still get rekt 1v1 or in any kind of situations.

When I got my new acc (sold other one) i was DMG and got out from silver eazy peazy altough i faced negev buys and russians and no such thing as ecos.

Its a teamgame , when you put enough contribution to winning you will win ( getting alot of kills is one of the things)

My tips for you , because my first rank was S4 watch WarOwl's videos if ur lost on maps

Learn movement , peeking  and recoil control.Learn when to push and how to comunicate , calm down

I did that at first started holding postions , deranked to s3 but when it really got into me i got like a 12 win streak and went on to nova...

My tips 4 you

I know how to play, thanks. I bet you're on the globaloffensive subreddit a lot, since you automatically assume every silver sucks. Bye.

Not really. When the P90 does more damage, but less money reward and has a higher rate of fire, why would you go for the weaker and lower rate of fire of the PP-Bizon? If you're just going to spray and pray, go for the P90. A weapon that is still used in he higher ranks. 

Fair enough Pro 90 rush then

I have added a bunch of people over my playtime, all pretty good and communicating teammates, but it seems they always play on inconvinient times for me, Usually when i'm about to go to sleep or when i don't feel well.

Whenever i ask them to play they usually don't reply until I don't have time anymore...

I'll try harder to play with them, The matches i've played with them were very fun and succesful.

That's true. 

You can always try the CEVO client. The ranks that I saw there were generally Nova ranks, though you can find much higher there too. Finding people there maybe easier to do and they'll probably communicate more than the general MM player. 

That's true. 

You can always try the CEVO client. The ranks that I saw there were generally Nova ranks, though you can find much higher there too. Finding people there maybe easier to do and they'll probably communicate more than the general MM player. 

Oh i heard about that, I guess i can give that a shot.

Thanks for the advice man :)

Fair enough Pro 90 rush then

Or learn how to play like higher ranked players would? 

I currently have 25 wins, I often am the best player of the game, and yet, I'm stuck at Silver 1... Oh well :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Oh i heard about that, I guess i can give that a shot.

Thanks for the advice man :)

No problem. 

Then it's just a matter of getting everything down, like peaking and spray control. 

Here's the site for CEVO if you decide to use it. http://cevo.com/

And what I will say is, as you are a low rank, try and watch the WarOwl streams and his videos too every now and then, the people in his chat are generally MGE and lower and are usually pretty friendly if the CEVO client turns out not to be for you. Here's his channel. http://www.twitch.tv/warowl

I am currently stuck on Silver master elite. I have played with Guardians and G nova 4 players several times and I have gotten 7 wins in a row with top score and at least 5 MVPs. I have played with streamers and everyone on the stream (170 people) was really impressed. I am called a smurf basically every game. I don't think of me as a gold nova 3 player at best probably but not a silver elite master.  No way!

Wow, I've never been in a Silver league before, but I really wouldn't have said that the players in that group are like that. 

All you can do is play with similarly ranked and skilled friends. You'll get to help each other, and the game will be much easier if you communicate with your friends.

In regular matchmaking, I really don't know what you should do. My first rank was GN3, and, at the time, players were quite nice, but now, at DMG, there are still quite a few players that are just dumb. 

So, play with friends, and you'll all rank up gradually. 

For playing better, just watch some demos online, try some aim maps, and just play. Play, and play, and play even more. Personally I started playing matchmaking at about 150 hours, before that, I've only played Casual, to just train. It might sound quite silly, but it did help a lot.

Or maybe I could rank down to Silver on my smurf account and help you guys out hahaha :D

Good luck, I hope I've helped you a little bit! :)

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC