Show Yourself [Image]

Message added by SansVarnic

Please do not quote photos.

If i did that I would feel like an egotistical asshole...

It's just my personal opinion, though. Appearance is a subjective thing. I find myself ugly, but I prefer this look over a more masculine one.

On the contrary, you will need that higher opinion on yourself, it's what feeds the ego, and you NEED that.

this beard is getting heavy pussy traffic

;)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

On the contrary, you will need that higher opinion on yourself, it's what feeds the ego, and you NEED that.

Why do people keep saying that they need to have a higher opinion on themselves? A lot of people are fine with bashing themselves (myself included) whether it's for the lulz or not. I don't find myself as a good person, but I'm fine with it. I accept myself just as sh*tty as I might be, it's up to others to judge whether or not I'm OK.

And would you please stop trying to make me feel better of myself? It's only annoying to me, and others might be getting an impression that I would be an emo teen... It doesn't help at all, but it doesn't matter, as I don't need that "help".

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have no proper pictures of me so this is one zoomed in and from last May.

post-127184-0-69069900-1433970240_thumb.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

More pics!

>My ugly face

attachicon.gifDSC06698.JPG

Yes. I wear a hoodie with a dress shirt and a tie, plus jika-tabi. That's just how I am.

I went to school like this (with the hoodie) just like usual, came out with the gray blazer I had in the laptop bag. I wasn't quite sure if the hoodie was formal enough or if the blazer was casual enough... I know my attire is weird, but it just has kinda grown on me.

boy, what on earth bat-crazy sh*t you talking about? ugly? You ain't ugly man, the second I saw the hoodie, ONE thing came into my brain.

↓↓↓This dude. ↓↓↓

post-77647-0-61943000-1434036016.jpg

You could be this dude. YOU COULD BE A LOLI'S RIGHT HAND MAN. YOU COULD HAVE A LOLI!!!

If you smiled just a tiny bit, that would make all the difference in the world.

To be honest, if I were a girl, I would probably find you rather cute/cool (not sure how you feel about someone thinking you're cute, but...)

You're not ugly dude. I've seen unattractive people before and you're not one of them. lighten up, smile a bit and you'd be grand.

boy, what on earth bat-crazy sh*t you talking about? ugly? You ain't ugly man, the second I saw the hoodie, ONE thing came into my brain.

↓↓↓This dude. ↓↓↓

attachicon.gifasuta_jimon_57716.jpg

You could be this dude. YOU COULD BE A LOLI'S RIGHT HAND MAN. YOU COULD HAVE A LOLI!!!

If you smiled just a tiny bit, that would make all the difference in the world.

To be honest, if I were a girl, I would probably find you rather cute/cool (not sure how you feel about someone thinking you're cute, but...)

You're not ugly dude. I've seen unattractive people before and you're not one of them. lighten up, smile a bit and you'd be grand.

I just have an opinion of myself being ugly. Other people's opinions are up to them. And as I have mentioned earlier, I find myself at least a little ugly, but I accept it.

As for loli... I'll be turning 18 in the 1st of July, so in legal terms I could be classified as a pedophile in that case... Plus you mentioned that he's a dude? If so, he looks very bishōnen-ish, to a point of almost being a "trap". And that image has just one major difference from my outfit: I never wear a vest with a suit... or with the odd hoodie (with zipper open) + dress shirt and tie combination.

I'm kinda wondering how would I look like if I straightened my hair and bleached it to a lighter shade of blonde... Because of my physical appearance (and to some extent, personality), I wouldn't look too different from this guy:

280px-MGS2RaidenPP.png

Yep. I'm not really masculine looking, but I like it this way.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I just have an opinion of myself being ugly. Other people's opinions are up to them. And as I have mentioned earlier, I find myself at least a little ugly, but I accept it.

As for loli... I'll be turning 18 in the 1st of July, so in legal terms I could be classified as a pedophile in that case... Plus you mentioned that he's a dude? If so, he looks very bishōnen-ish, to a point of almost being a "trap". And that image has just one major difference from my outfit: I never wear a vest with a suit... or with the odd hoodie (with zipper open) + dress shirt and tie combination.

I'm kinda wondering how would I look like if I straightened my hair and bleached it to a lighter shade of blonde... Because of my physical appearance (and to some extent, personality), I wouldn't look too different from this guy:

he looks bishonen-ish because he's in middle school. He's like 13. watch the anime, you'll know he's very much not a trap. Besides, guys in Japan don't really look all that manly, especially in middle school

Yeah, I didn't really bother with the sweater he's wearing. It wasn't an exact comparison. he's Japanese, and he has black hair. The only similarity that was there (and the only one I was trying to draw) was that he's wearing a hoodie with what would otherwise be considered formal wear.

The reason I said loli was because of the character. He gets roped into a gang by a 9-year-old girl childishly hell-bent on world domination and made her latest minion. The show is really random. not suggesting anything perverted by it.

Just clearing that up there ;)

you look good my friend, just need to lighten up a little bit. smile :D. Interested to see what the change in hair would actually look like.

btw is that a bo staff I see next to you?

he looks bishonen-ish because he's in middle school. He's like 13. watch the anime, you'll know he's very much not a trap. Besides, guys in Japan don't really look all that manly, especially in middle school

Yeah, I didn't really bother with the sweater he's wearing. It wasn't an exact comparison. he's Japanese, and he has black hair. The only similarity that was there (and the only one I was trying to draw) was that he's wearing a hoodie with what would otherwise be considered formal wear.

The reason I said loli was because of the character. He gets roped into a gang by a 9-year-old girl childishly hell-bent on world domination and made her latest minion. The show is really random. not suggesting anything perverted by it.

Just clearing that up there ;)

you look good my friend, just need to lighten up a little bit. smile :D. Interested to see what the change in hair would actually look like.

btw is that a bo staff I see next to you?

I guess that clears things up. I don't know the name of the anime, though... That's why I'm a little clueless.

It's not a , just a broom handle that got separated from the rest of the broom a year or two ago, and my little sister decided to keep it for some reason. I have thought of getting a bokken or maybe even sai, though. I do have a cheap display wakizashi (not sure about steel quality, but probably something even cheaper Chinese stainless steel than 440C). It's unsharpened too, so it's not dangerous, though the tip is pointy enough to hurt. It's 70 cm long in total, short enough to hide behind my back in a reverse grip. Not that i would use it for anything... It's just a display item.

post-23506-0-17214900-1434043609.jpg

And in case you're wondering about the mattress that's barely visible, yes, I do sleep on it. A bed frame would take too much space, and I'm fine with just a mattress. It's no futon, though.

I guess that clears things up. I don't know the name of the anime, though... That's why I'm a little clueless.

It's not a , just a broom handle that got separated from the rest of the broom a year or two ago, and my little sister decided to keep it for some reason. I have thought of getting a bokken or maybe even sai, though. I do have a cheap display wakizashi (not sure about steel quality, but probably something even cheaper Chinese stainless steel than 440C). It's unsharpened too, so it's not dangerous, though the tip is pointy enough to hurt. It's 70 cm long in total, short enough to hide behind my back in a reverse grip. Not that i would use it for anything... It's just a display item.

attachicon.gifDSC06458.JPG

And in case you're wondering about the mattress that's barely visible, yes, I do sleep on it. A bed frame would take too much space, and I'm fine with just a mattress. It's no futon, though.

A friend of mine has a pair of cheap display katana kinda like that. Not high quality steel, but if you sharpened them a bit they'd be good temporary weapons in a zombie apocalypse. (I always think of things in terms of their use as zombie apocalypse weapons even though that's not exactly what I'm into. it's weird.)

I didn't really notice the mattress until you mentioned it :P I sleep on a futon in the basement, but not because I'm that hardcore. it's because it's summer here.

Because New Hampshire.

Because summer.

A friend of mine has a pair of cheap display katana kinda like that. Not high quality steel, but if you sharpened them a bit they'd be good temporary weapons in a zombie apocalypse. (I always think of things in terms of their use as zombie apocalypse weapons even though that's not exactly what I'm into. it's weird.)

I didn't really notice the mattress until you mentioned it :P I sleep on a futon in the basement, but not because I'm that hardcore. it's because it's summer here.

Because New Hampshire.

Because summer.

I got this katana and I mainly use it for cutting bottles and fruits in half. Also use it for unboxings and behea-... yup, I just use them for unboxings. I'm Unbox Therapy actually.

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Because New Hampshire.

Because summer.

I know how you feel the inside of my case has been tinted yellow from the pollen this year :/ Its soooo BAD.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Can people get back on topic please?

yeah this thread will get taken down just like the last if we don't

I got this katana and I mainly use it for cutting bottles and fruits in half. Also use it for unboxings and behea-... yup, I just use them for unboxings. I'm Unbox Therapy actually.

Unboxing with a sword that's blade is at least 70 cm long, and total length usually is around 1 meter...

Talk about overkill...  But you know, whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Yeah. Maybe it's best if we do so.

I know how you feel the inside of my case has been tinted yellow from the pollen this year :/ Its soooo BAD.

YOU. SAME STATE. WAT.

Alright. I'll have to grab you guys a picture of me. It is my fault I suppose. Gimme 5 minutes...

YOU. SAME STATE. WAT.

sSE2Gra.jpg

maybe, maybe not that is my car after all in the background

I mean like a day ago it was like this for what felt like 30mins

11401438_10204641352936030_3485542562114

I couldn't see that well outside my window with the rain but my phone had another say in that.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Me and ex
ev43ecG.jpg

Me being a photography badass

o9rx4em.jpg

Me realizing I nearly died

bnUOdne.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I'll join in with this.

I am actually in my avatar <<<, but it's a bit small.

[snip]

maybe, maybe not that is my car after all in the background

I mean like a day ago it was like this for what felt like 30mins

11401438_10204641352936030_3485542562114

I couldn't see that well outside my window with the rain but my phone had another say in that.

Eeh... You might want to blur out the car's licence place. Easiest way to do it is to shove the image into an image editing software of your choice and putting a black bar over the licence plate.

Eeh... You might want to blur out the car's licence place. Easiest way to do it is to shove the image into an image editing software of your choice and putting a black bar over the licence plate.

Fixed, thanks for the reminder

|King Of The Lost|