Top 3 Things you want from the future of PC Gaming

I'll start. 

1) Games made for PC then ported to consoles. 

2) CGI grade IN-GAME graphics.

3) For the fun of building, tweaking, and upgrading a PC to never change, (aka for them not to turn into consoles).

virtual reality 

the ability to stream to any device [like shield]

more nudity, jk or am i  :blink:

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Anything that isn't this Oculus Rift shit. Don't need that

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Physics as a gameplay dynamic, more Morrowind style game where it's more about story and stats than it is action, and no cloud gaming hahaha

A shift in genre focus.  I miss gaming in the PlayStation 2 days, when all the hot sellers were expansive, story-rich, lighthearted adventure titles.  Open worlds and boss fights and engaging narratives and insane fantasy worlds that just made you giggle.  Fun missions that involved anything from racing hovercrafts to solving puzzles to hoarding collectibles.  An immersive experience not muddied up by all the grit and grey and coldblooded violence that seems to have overtaken everything these days.  I know these games do exist on PC somewhere; I just wish they were more at the forefront, and not swallowed up in a sea of shooters and hollow action titles.

tl;dr - I'm sick of dirt and grit and realism everywhere.

Other than that, I don't really know.  I'm still kinda new to PC gaming.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Split screen so that my friends could play at the same time

Ya I never got why split screen was never implemented on PC. I mean a lot of us can run 2x 1080p resolution. Why cant the first monitor be one camera, and the 2nd be a second camera.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Better multi monitor support

It would be cool to have a secondary screen with a minimap or something on it

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Better enemy AI. 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Games that are released when they are finished, rather than to a release schedule

Less first person shooters, i was bored of them by 1999....

Games that can be replayed and replayed, sick of games where once you have finished the story that's the end of it.

Games that focus on gameplay, rather than graphics.......yeah crysis looks nice but the game is dogshit...start making original games instead of shooters ffs.

Open world games...ie like GTA, RDD with worlds that evolve, with real time events and with never ending missions/quests, IE use the cloud for something useful.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Better enemy AI.

that will happen because of next gen consoles :D

same thing about PC to console, it's gonna happen guys

I want

1. split screen and controller and multi-controller support

2. having the steam app on android and IOS be able to purchase and download games to your PC on the go with your phone so you never miss a sale :D

3. more realistic people, played the Last Of Us, the acting was great and the animation made it feel like they were really human, I WANT THAT IN ALL MY GAMES

(maybe a deus ex: human revolution sequel that isn't on IOS :D)

Games that are released when they are finished, rather than to a release schedule

Less first person shooters, i was bored of them by 1999....

Games that can be replayed and replayed, sick of games where once you have finished the story that's the end of it.

Games that focus on gameplay, rather than graphics.......yeah crysis looks nice but the game is dogshit...start making original games instead of shooters ffs.

Open world games...ie like GTA, RDD with worlds that evolve, with real time events and with never ending missions/quests, IE use the cloud for something useful.

that's really just gaming in general, but yes

I want Animus VR instead of buying 5 differented devices to for an okay VR experence

I want

2. having the steam app on android and IOS be able to purchase and download games to your PC on the go with your phone so you never miss a sale :D

You can buy games with the Steam app but not install :P so half of your wish is already granted!

As for me:

1:Virtual Reality!

2:To be able to play Console exclusives on PC with a controller!

3:If we cant get VR before I die I want a more advance 3D surround experience, so advance its not a "simple gimmick" anymore.

The top 3 things I want from the future of pc gaming are as follows:

1. Better virtual reality.

2. PhysX requiring less to run it properly.

3. Better communities of people playing the games with companies not tolerating trash talking and more.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

After we launch the game, don't ask us again to press a key to access the menu. Just load the freaking menu once the logos are done.

3. more realistic people, played the Last Of Us, the acting was great and the animation made it feel like they were really human, I WANT THAT IN ALL MY GAMES

This- human element is very important

that will happen because of next gen consoles :D

same thing about PC to console, it's gonna happen guys

I am not convinced that npc AI was being limited by processing power. More likely because it's a difficult thing to code and requires a lot of effort and innovation.

Friendly modding for all games, like how Skyrim + SteamWorkshop works. 

No horrible driving controls like in GTA 4, it's just terrible. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Give me a reason to own a 7950. only few good games need a card stronger than a 7850

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Also, proper single & multi player demos. I'm not buying a game unless I can play a close to finished demo. 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

PhysX requiring less to run it properly.

What we need is simply good efficient physics.

Not PhysX. Back in 2004 Valve modified and integrated Havok phsyics into the Source engine. And it worked perfectly well on Pentium 4 or Athlon XP.

Give me a reason to own a 7950. only few good games need a card stronger than a 7850

Should be sorted with the new console gen.