Super Bowl Time! Go Yankees!

Kazooey

Hand-Egg is on cool! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

niggapls.JPG

photo-109643.jpg?_r=1406775017

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

wrong section and I'm pretty sure that most people on the forum couldn't give a flying fuck about the Super Bowl.

And U WOT M8, the Heat is a basketball team.

Yay, i can again be that English person who pretends to enjoy watching it but in reality has no fucking idea what's going on. 

wrong section and I'm pretty sure that most people on the forum couldn't give a flying fuck about the Super Bowl.

And U WOT M8, the Heat is a basketball team.

You do realize none of those teams play football, right?

Currently spending money on parts

I'm enjoying the game so far. Venus Williams' strike against the keeper in the 1st period was going so well until Lee Chong Wei's birdie went out of bounds....

b8b243ad704038d7952d076b22393185.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yay, i can again be that English person who pretends to enjoy watching it but in reality has no fucking idea what's going on.

That makes two of us.

Go the Patriots! #Onlysupportingbecauseenglandisintheirname

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'm enjoying the game so far. Venus Williams' strike against the keeper in the 1st period was going so well until Lee Chong Wei's birdie went out of bounds....

Did you see tony hawk make that basket?

Wait? Venus? I thought it was Serena, and isn't it 2nd period?

Nothing to see here, move along

Yo I heard MJ got the touchdown ace in the hole point thingy. Go Tiger!

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Super Bowl is for LOSERS!!!!!! it is a waste of America's Past Time   :P

Oh we do, that's the joke.

Nothing to see here, move along

aah I can'T wait to see the montreal canadians defeat the russians in this glorious swimming earth competition !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Drinking game: Take a drink every time they stop the game.

Disclaimer - I will not be held responsible for possible liver failure.

Setup: Corsair 350D Build - i7-4790K, 16GB 2400MHz Corsair Vengeance, MSI Z97M Gaming Motherboard, MSI GTX 970 2-way SLI, AX860 PSU, Full liquid loop. 

Monitor - Asus ROG Swift

KB/Mouse - Corsair M65/K70.

just look at my profile picture and enjoy the rest of your day......

Cmon dude it was so obvious. how did you miss that troll

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

It was quite aggravating when he broke his club on the ping pong table

Currently spending money on parts