iHammmy

This is the speed my iPad mini gets in school

Is it good ?

I'm in the uk

welcome to India , where the upload speed is higher than the download 

2868916183.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Cant see no speed son! :P

Got this at college today, I saw it go up to about 900 down and 150 up though. 

What college? Shame i was too late to do UCAS. Unless it is not a university? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Well, I use an iPad because all the apps I need for school are on an ipad... and my school gives them to us for half price ;)

U still havent posted your school's internet speed.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

U still havent posted your school's internet speed.

My mistake :)

PS - This is on a iPad

post-140961-0-87918800-1422642365_thumb.

post-140961-0-87918800-1422642365_thumb.

It seems impossible until it's done.

My mistake :)

PS - This is on a iPad

GOOD. MY GOD. BETTER THAN MY PIECE OF SHIT

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Just got this at school.

4102780810.png

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

*jaw literally on floor*

;) haha, your comment madam laugh more then i should have :P

What are you speeds at?

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

What college? Shame i was too late to do UCAS. Unless it is not a university? 

Well "college", it's an institute (Athlone Institute of Technology). I dunno if you guys have em up north :) 

UCAS? 

Well "college", it's an institute (Athlone Institute of Technology). I dunno if you guys have em up north :)

UCAS? 

UCAS is for university applications, never got round to applying becasue university doesn't interest me. Is it different in Southern Ireland? I don't think we get them up here though. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

UCAS is for university applications, never got round to applying becasue university doesn't interest me. Is it different in Southern Ireland? I don't think we get them up here though. 

Ah i see, yes we have that to apply to get into uni too, although its called the CAO (`Central Applications Office). I think it's more or less the sam then :) 

Not sure how bit these systems compare to the english one though. Yeah, they're handy things. Like smaller university. only about 5000 students in ait. Small, compared to universitys

Ah i see, yes we have that to apply to get into uni too, although its called the CAO (`Central Applications Office). I think it's more or less the sam then :)

Not sure how bit these systems compare to the english one though. Yeah, they're handy things. Like smaller university. only about 5000 students in ait. Small, compared to universitys

UCAS and CAO are pretty much the same thing. 

On topic however: 4102921923.pngRather normal for the Infinity package we have which is rated between 29-38mbps. 

On topic however: 4102921923.pngRather normal for the Infinity package we have which is rated between 29-38mbps. 

Damn, thats nice. Is that at your home??

Damn, thats nice. Is that at your home??

yup...well parents home. Being 17 still with them

yup...well parents home. Being 17 still with them

Dman, thats quite good.

Well, home is home :D

Just got this at school.

4102780810.png

you guyz ..... make my eyes bleed 

welcome to India , where the upload speed is higher than the download 

2868916183.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker