Finally a real car game! If it gets funded...

WerkHeads tDames

So, I was browsing a old site I used to visit. I used to play and mod Street Legal Redline until it started to somewhat feel dated. So they are making a new game and idk how many people played SLR back in the broadband days but check it out https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/street-tuning-evolution-car-building-racing

We've only seen the car tuning.. Looks just like any other Need for Speed game I think...

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

We've only seen the car tuning.. Looks just like any other Need for Speed game I think...

Need for speed doesnt even get this deep into customizing like they used to. They stopped so long ago after Carbon, so this would be a good replacement for me 

Need for speed doesnt even get this deep into customizing like they used to. They stopped so long ago after Carbon, so this would be a good replacement for me 

In my opinion, after Most Wanted 2005 (best nfs imo) and Carbon, the franchise became awful. 

Well I haven't played NFS since Underground (original), so I wouldn't know.

Doesn't look that interesting to me, but I like different kind of racing games anyways

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

In my opinion, after Most Wanted 2005 (best nfs imo) and Carbon, the franchise became awful. 

I loved that most wanted. yeah after that it went down hill super quick

Well I haven't played NFS since Underground (original), so I wouldn't know.

Doesn't look that interesting to me, but I like different kind of racing games anyways

i miss underground, im still wondering what they are going to make this year. If it doesnt have customization, I'll give up on NFS. I skipped Rivals

Sorry, but I will leave racing games to the big guys. I am pretty sure forza 4 and 5 are the best games out on the market by a huge margin. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Sorry, but I will leave racing games to the big guys. I am pretty sure forza 4 and 5 are the best games out on the market by a huge margin. 

Even Gran Turismo isn't what it used to be..

I agree, the customization looks great but I have a feeling the developers will really struggle with the racing aspect of the game, e.g. car physics, environments e.t.c

Even Gran Turismo isn't what it used to be..

I completely agree with that, loved gran turismo 4. Five and 6 felt meh. And compared to forza 4 I couldn't even spend much time on them. I haven't played 5 but I am sure it's sublime gameplay wise. I am just worried they are just going to dlc whore the franchise to death. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Meh, Project Cars is a thing.

Unproven* thing

NFS doesn't go down that "hard" imo.
I really like Hot Pursuit 2010 and Rivals 2013.
Aaaaaaand, Project CARS ....

Spoiler

Unproven* thing

Doubt it's gonna suck.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Being a downer here but...

Am i the only one who hates cars that have been modded to hell and back?

Yeah, you're the only one, just kidding, my love of customising cars(in games) came from forza 2, you could change so much from the intake to the exhaust to the spoiler of the car. Yeah sure cars can look tacky if done incorrectly, but would you say this is horrible? 

314710d1319083819-2000-nissan-silvia-spe

In my mind that's awesome, I think it's just the people who take it to extremes that put people off modded cars. 

Don't know what it is, but I think most japanese cars that have been modded are amazing, could span from my love of drifting in car games and the film tokoyo drift. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Being a downer here but...

Am i the only one who hates cars that have been modded to hell and back?

Yup, rest of us love deep customization.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Unproven* thing

Many already have the game, including me. It is very good. Its only flaws are the car selection and lack of customization options for the cars.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

From just that video. In my opionion they did a lot with the Suspension etc of the car. They need to go more in depth of the engine build. instead of just slapping it in there and then add cool looking intake . They need to have like a cherry picker and add this turbo or 4 different options of a other turbo in it and some other mods you can add then do a HP test on it  you know. Make it more REAL  since they are making the build on the body of the care more real. Just my 2 cents.

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

From just that video. In my opionion they did a lot with the Suspension etc of the car. They need to go more in depth of the engine build. instead of just slapping it in there and then add cool looking intake . They need to have like a cherry picker and add this turbo or 4 different options of a other turbo in it and some other mods you can add then do a HP test on it  you know. Make it more REAL  since they are making the build on the body of the care more real. Just my 2 cents.

You can customize rockers, cams, headers, exhaust etc. If you played Street Legal before, you'd see. Its reallly deep customization and I been looking for that for a while. The Crew comes real close