My Build Help

winkawak

definitely red to go with my red mobo and gpu, led comes with 2 colors? maybe green or blue idk lol

Sometimes red alone is overpowering and makes it hard to look inside.  A mix of white and red (like red strip high, white strip low) might have a nicer looking effect.

Sometimes red alone is overpowering and makes it hard to look inside.  A mix of white and red (like red strip high, white strip low) might have a nicer looking effect.

cool, a link where i can get one? does the led run of mobo or different power source?

It is not pretty, that will be my next PC.  Fully custom... blah, blah, blah...  but the airflow is fantastic.

X5ddley.jpg

dRcIf1R.jpg

Is that mid tower? perfect size.

Are you running dual screen?

whats your mobo,cpu and gpu?

Is that mid tower? perfect size.

Are you running dual screen?

whats your mobo,cpu and gpu?

Corsair C70.

Yes, I don't think I could use a single monitor ever again =/.

AsRock Z77 Extreme 3 - i5 3570K - Gigabyte Windforce R9 280

I just killed one of My RAM sticks last week.  I have to contact Patriot for an RMA.  So I am running just one 8GB stick right now.  It lasted two years, not so bad.  Lifetime warranty.

I never had a dual screen before lol then again this is my first build. It must be really nice. Does running dual screen takes away performance when running games? How did you kill off one of your ram? too much oc lol? two years only and its not bad?

I never had a dual screen before lol then again this is my first build. It must be really nice. Does running dual screen takes away performance when running games? How did you kill off one of your ram? too much oc lol? two years only and its not bad?

Yes, Dual monitors on the same GPU will take away some performance while gaming.  If a game is really demanding I disable the secondary.

Idk, no oc.  You know what I suspect?  PCPartPicker... all this building on that site might have killed my RAM... just speculation though.

Lol are you being serious? I really dont think a website can kill your ram. Might just be your luck?

Lol are you being serious? I really dont think a website can kill your ram. Might just be your luck?

Nevermind me, what have you been doing with your new PC?

alot of downloading movies/games im over 200gb already lol. Alot of fun will come tomorrow ahahaha

btw do you think my mobo and cpu will support new gpu 3-5 years from now?

so guys i am not pro at this but i eventually got 1300 euros so i want i build pc for gaming most and i want it to run almost everything at high settings 1920x1080 after some search at seeing some reviews i come to this
cpu Intel Core i5-4690K
motherboard please help to chose one
ram Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
card MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB or the ZOTAC
COOLING Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
POWER SUPPLY Corsair Builder Series CX750M 80Plus Bronze
CASE HELP NZTX H440 OR CORSAIR CARBIDE SPEC 03

AND TELL ME IF SOME ITS BETTER TO COMBINE WITH SOMETHING ELSE OR FOR BETTER COMPATIBILITY AND I ALSO WANT TO OVERCLOCK THE CPU SOME SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED.AND ALSO THE CARD IS 400 EUROS WHERE I LIVE SO so maybe I MUST GET A MOTHERBOARD WITH SLI AND PUT TWO CHIPER CARDS PLEASE HELP SORRY FOR ENGLISH

Lol why are you posting this in my thread? you would get alot more help if you created a thread of your own.

so guys i am not pro at this but i eventually got 1300 euros so i want i build pc for gaming most and i want it to run almost everything at high settings 1920x1080 after some search at seeing some reviews i come to this

cpu Intel Core i5-4690K

motherboard please help to chose one

ram Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz

card MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB or the ZOTAC

COOLING Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

POWER SUPPLY Corsair Builder Series CX750M 80Plus Bronze

CASE HELP NZTX H440 OR CORSAIR CARBIDE SPEC 03

AND TELL ME IF SOME ITS BETTER TO COMBINE WITH SOMETHING ELSE OR FOR BETTER COMPATIBILITY AND I ALSO WANT TO OVERCLOCK THE CPU SOME SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED.AND ALSO THE CARD IS 400 EUROS WHERE I LIVE SO so maybe I MUST GET A MOTHERBOARD WITH SLI AND PUT TWO CHIPER CARDS PLEASE HELP SORRY FOR ENGLISH

:ph34r:

You should make your own thread to get the most help.

Either use PCPartPicker to select parts in your region, or direct people to the store you will be buying from.

Where do you live?

What is your budget?

What are you using the PC for?

What is you monitor setup?

:ph34r:

You should make your own thread to get the most help.

Either use PCPartPicker to select parts in your region, or direct people to the store you will be buying from.

Where do you live?

What is your budget?

What are you using the PC for?

What is you monitor setup?

its ok i already find a guy to help me out thank you 

I just want to say far cry 4 1080p ultra 144hz looks awsome on my monitor(24"). Wish i had a bigger 3k or 4k monitor. I have been playing alot of ps2 games too since now my pc can run it.

I might need another hdd soon media and games have taken up 500gb of my hdd already lol

I might need another hdd soon media and games have taken up 500gb of my hdd already lol

OMG, stop.  Install what you play, not every game you own =D.

OMG, stop.  Install what you play, not every game you own =D.

I play them all lol, the ones i really enjoying i usually keep and that almost 99% of my games lol the reason why i got it in the first place. New pc games takes up so much space nowadays.

Another hdd might not be so bad lol, i keep an eye out fro newegg shellshocker deals, hey if ssd price is reasonable might get a 512 this time lol

lol

having too much fun with this computer, sometimes i dont even want to leave my house lol.