resident evil revelation 2

watch dog

dying light

installing soon

cod advance warfare

wolfensten

batman arkham origin

Only 430gb remain on hdd

Dying light has been good so far.  I have only played about an hour.  I am tinkering with the settings to gain FPS.  I corrupted the files and am reinstalling now =/.

I have a steady 40+ FPS with AA on at high texture resolution, but I want more.  There is a utility called:  Dying Light Manager to further tinker video settings.  You can find it all over the place but the official download is from "Nexusmods", grab it from there.

i have everything max with 99% of games,no longer i need to mess around with settings.

btw

Something weird happened but not too serious. Someimes when i install a game or program in my hdd storage, for some reason there will be a folder with data in it gets created in my os ssd drive. The program has a folder in my hdd too but why ssd?

Watch dog for example i just installed in hdd but it created an ubisoft game launcher folder in my ssd.

i have everything max with 99% of games,no longer i need to mess around with settings.

btw

Something weird happened but not too serious. Someimes when i install a game or program in my hdd storage, for some reason there will be a folder with data in it gets created in my os ssd drive. The program has a folder in my hdd too but why ssd?

Watch dog for example i just installed in hdd but it created an ubisoft game launcher folder in my ssd.

Badly written installer/program. You might check the configuration settings to see if the folder location can be changed.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Why is my ram usage so high even when the programs are closed?

for example most of times ill have firefox and utorrent running, after couple hours or so ram usage starts to rise up to around 5gb.

Even if i exit out all the programs and wait couple minutes ram usage would still be around 2.5gb, sometimes even 4gb instead of 1.3gb like when windows just booted up.

Why is my ram usage so high even when the programs are closed?

for example most of times ill have firefox and utorrent running, after couple hours or so ram usage starts to rise up to around 5gb.

Even if i exit out all the programs and wait couple minutes ram usage would still be around 2.5gb, sometimes even 4gb instead of 1.3gb like when windows just booted up.

Because Windows manages memory in an optimal manner. This is one case where users and programmers definitely do not know better. The o/s is the only thing that can really optimize system performance in real time.

There is no need to free up memory until it is needed by something else. For the most part Windows will not waste the resources to clear memory until it is needed by another task.

Because Windows manages memory in an optimal manner. This is one case where users and programmers definitely do not know better. The o/s is the only thing that can really optimize system performance in real time.

There is no need to free up memory until it is needed by something else. For the most part Windows will not waste the resources to clear memory until it is needed by another task.

ok thanks

The games that i have installed on hdd, will it still run if i connect my hdd to a different computer?

The games that i have installed on hdd, will it still run if i connect my hdd to a different computer?

It does depend on the game, but it is very doubtful. Generally while a main game folder may be located in one place, a number of files may get stored in system directories and/or user specific folders.

I lost 10gb of my ssd tonight after installing another version of metro last light for some reason. I had the game installed on my hdd, after running the game it stil stutters so i unistalled it. Opened up my computer saw my ssd from 194gb to 184gb. I used disk cleanup but still.

All of sudden its back again and i didnt do anything

Just got an g502 and its awsome, mechanical keyboard is next lol

btw just wondering, will magnet damage mouse or keyboard when come in contact with ?

Just got an g502 and its awsome, mechanical keyboard is next lol

btw just wondering, will magnet damage mouse or keyboard when come in contact with ?

Since these gaming mice have memory in them, there is a chance to corrupt the module.  It likely won't happen because the most magnets would have to rest right on the freakin' memory to corrupt it.

What did you do?  :mellow:

Since these gaming mice have memory in them, there is a chance to corrupt the module.  It likely won't happen because the most magnets would have to rest right on the freakin' memory to corrupt it.

What did you do?  :mellow:

The case that came with the mouse has a small round battery like magnet inside, i didnt know at first but later found out its used to keep the case cover closed. When i took the mouse bottom off to put in the weights, i accidently rubbed the sensor on the bottom of the mouse with that magnet. I dont know if i damaged anything, seems normal but not sure lol

Btw the bottom of the mouse cover also uses a small magnet to keep the cover closed.

Do you use a mechanical keyboard? if so what kind? im not sure if i need one right now or ever since i play all my games with ps3 controller. I have the g502 when i play competitve first person shooting.

Do you use a mechanical keyboard? if so what kind? im not sure if i need one right now or ever since i play all my games with ps3 controller. I have the g502 when i play competitve first person shooting.

lol...

I used an old HP keyboard for like 10 years.  Every year I would take it apart and clean it.  I decided to go buy a new keyboard when I got my G602... I could not do it, I paid $8.99 for a standard Microsoft keyboard.  I actually think the old HP is better.

If I was to buy a mechanical keyboard, right now I would go with the CM Quickfires.  Good price, good build quality.

1 sec...

Apparently only in red right now, but if you look around they have blue backlit to... to match the mouse:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-keyboard-sgk4011gkcr1us

Another good board:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-keyboard-920003887

Only in red:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-keyboard-ch9000069na

oh, found blue:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-keyboard-ch9000085na

Last two:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-keyboard-ch9000085na

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/ducky-keyboard-dk2108srusalb

I have my eyes on the corsair k70, its very nice. When i was in best buy yesterday getting my g502 i would of got the k70 too if they had brown or blue but only red. 

metro last light is driving me nut.............i have downloaded and tried almost all the different torrent files and still stutters.

I have afterburner and framelimiter on to 65fps hoping it would fix the issue but  it doesnt help. Fps doesnt seem to be the problem, I really want to play this game and ill not rest until its stutter free lol. I also posted thread on nvidia forum but no help. Out of curiosity i checked my fps during battlefield 4 ultra 1080p im getting average of 85, low 75 high 110fps lol

Have you encountered a game that stutters despite of decent/good fps?

Have you encountered a game that stutters despite of decent/good fps?

Anno 2070 on my older Phenom II X6 1055t PC.  I know I have a work-around... I just could not remember it last time I tried to play.  There has to be a Metro fix somewhere.

Anno 2070 on my older Phenom II X6 1055t PC.  I know I have a work-around... I just could not remember it last time I tried to play.  There has to be a Metro fix somewhere.

lol please dont get my hopes up, i have posted threads in nvidia and linus but no one knows. So if you do know, please tell lol.

One user suggested the adaptive vsync, tried it and didnt do anything. Im using a 144hz monitor so im not using vsync since my fps is around 75-110fps, does it matter if i have it on or off? Ill try tripple buffering tomorrow, im runnig late on my semi final studying lol, procrastinating too much.

And damn this thread is getting long but its okay lol. I wonder how many pages i can get up to hahahaha before you quite on me.

One user suggested the adaptive vsync, tried it and didnt do anything. Im using a 144hz monitor so im not using vsync since my fps is around 75-110fps, does it matter if i have it on or off? Ill try tripple buffering tomorrow, im runnig late on my semi final studying lol, procrastinating too much.

Try V-Sync on, it should lock in at 60 fps...which is enjoyable.

Damn, I am assuming your monitor will scale down it's refresh.  :mellow:

Try V-Sync on, it should lock in at 60 fps...which is enjoyable.

Damn, I am assuming your monitor will scale down it's refresh.  :mellow:

Some games in the settings it will display the refresh rate, but metro last light doesnt so im assuming its 60 instead of 144. Sometime we get caught up on how much fps we can squeeze out of our gpu but in reality 60fps on a monitor is sufficient. Need for speed most wanted is capped at 60fps and its smooth. But it does feel nice to see that fps go up high lol

Ill give it a try tmrw

So it didnt work lol

i wonder if next driver update will do anything

Ill keep the game for at least 2 drivers update before uninstalling lol