Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

Look at the Alienware Tactx Mouse. Its not new but they are making it again. Its very similar but different. The software for it is ancient though.

I suggest the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition which is what I have actually decided to switch to fully as of last night after using it for a couple weeks.

I have anti-Razer morals

Still using my all-time favorite Microsoft Intelli 1.1 Optical and this thing is super great even in these times! :)

Can you recommend me a future mouse to be as close as possible to my minion MI 1.1 ?

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

I use the G9x for Years, bevore that the G9. Love it. If i had to buy another yet, i would maybe go for the G502. I need a mouse that can be clawed.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Noice. Looking forward to a review regarding this mouse :D

Do it. I recently got myself a ZA13 and I am really satisfied with this mouse (so far).

So far so good used it all day yesterday even though its really not my personal optimal mouse.

Completely forgot that Monoprice were distributing Zowie mice. Are they cheaper too, or no?

I'll pick on up in a few weeks for sure. Just need to get a new desk top and add to my PC's storage. 500GB isn't enough for mass storage. :D

I really don't know since I didn't pay for it. Let me check their website. ~$33

got a G502, loving it so far. the heavy weight is new too me, but i'm currently adapting to this.

The weight is was really turned me off even after using it for quite a bit of time.

i preordered the scimitar hoping it arrives soon

I'm waiting for it, the new wireless mamba, and the diamond back to come in locally first preferably. The Razer Wildcat and Orbweaver Chroma are on that list too.

I have anti-Razer morals

Why's that?

Still using my all-time favorite Microsoft Intelli 1.1 Optical and this thing is super great even in these times! :)

Can you recommend me a future mouse to be as close as possible to my minion MI 1.1 ?

SteelSeries Kana most likely.

I use the G9x for Years, bevore that the G9. Love it. If i had to buy another yet, i would maybe go for the G502. I need a mouse that can be clawed.

I really don't think the G502 would be great for claw grip. Maybe look at the Alienware TactX which is made by logitech and based on the G9.

I really don't think the G502 would be great for claw grip. Maybe look at the Alienware TactX which is made by logitech and based on the G9.

Hmmm..it realy looks like the G9x. Was not aware of this Mouse. Now need to know how its Quality realy is. Thx.

Edit: Ok, its a reduced version of the G9x. No removable Case, no weights.

Well, my G9x is still in good shape, but i will have an Eye on this.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I had a corsair M65. It is a great mouse, for some on the heavy side but for me it is perfect. unfortunately mine broke so now I'm using a €10 microsoft mouse or something we had laying around

Hmmm..it realy looks like the G9x. Was not aware of this Mouse. Now need to know how its Quality realy is. Thx.

Edit: Ok, its a reduced version of the G9x. No removable Case, no weights.

Well, my G9x is still in good shape, but i will have an Eye on this.

not really a reduced version. I has a more ergonomic shape kinda based on the MX1100 but in the profile of the G9

Its and older mouse but Alienware recently brought it back due to the whole RGB craze

I had a corsair M65. It is a great mouse, for some on the heavy side but for me it is perfect. unfortunately mine broke so now I'm using a €10 microsoft mouse or something we had laying around

M65 is as heavy if not heavier than the G502 its beefcake and not in a good way. M45 probably preferred. Why not RMA it and it replaced?

Just ordered myself a Zowie ZA11 from www.overclockers.co.uk. Unfortunately, it wont be here for a while as their next day delivery for a Saturday is £16, and I only got the cheapest delivery which was £4.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just ordered myself a Zowie ZA11 from www.overclockers.co.uk. Unfortunately, it wont be here for a while as their next day delivery for a Saturday is £16, and I only got the cheapest delivery which was £4.

Nice. I'd like to get my hands on more Zowie mice, especially the newer ones that have reasonable DPI. Hopefully the other two comeback on Monoprice as then ill have a chance to get the for review.

I do have another mouse on the way actually. Ordered it last week. As a hint I will say it's not available in my region and is quite unique.

Nice. I'd like to get my hands on more Zowie mice, especially the newer ones that have reasonable DPI. Hopefully the other two comeback on Monoprice as then ill have a chance to get the for review.

I do have another mouse on the way actually. Ordered it last week. As a hint I will say it's not available in my region and is quite unique.

I don't know where about you are from, so I wouldn't have a clue.  :lol:

As for Zowie, I am back to being a bit of a fanboy of them, so whichever mouse I prefer from them wont really bother me as they, at least, the EC1/2-A, Zowie ZA11 and FK1/2 all have the same sensor, so I know they will all perform really well. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The ZA11 has arrived. Even got a free mouse bungee, which is a shame as I have the exact same one from my original EC1 eVo mouse I got a year ago. 

hxgzvqc.jpg

The ZA11 has arrived. Even got a free mouse bungee, which is a shame as I have the exact same one from my original EC1 eVo mouse I got a year ago.

hxgzvqc.jpg

Interesting, take some pics once you unboxing her.

Interesting, take some pics once you unboxing her.

Already out of the box and being used. Very first impressions of it are the mouse 1 and 2 buttons feel a little jiggly, though nothing too bad, and the coating of this mouse is by far better than the EC1-A, as it's rough and I can actually grip it a lot better. 

Gratz! Can you share your opinion after you test it? Is it using Huanos and how do the switches feel in general? :)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Gratz! Can you share your opinion after you test it? Is it using Huanos and how do the switches feel in general? :)

They feel identical to the EC1-A that I have, though a little lighter. Overall, after playing a bit of CS, the mouse is lighter and is taking me a little bit to get used to. And I plan to give my full opinions after I have really tested it with some CS over the next week. :D

They feel identical to the EC1-A that I have, though a little lighter. Overall, after playing a bit of CS, the mouse is lighter and is taking me a little bit to get used to. And I plan to give my full opinions after I have really tested it with some CS over the next week. :D

Nice. My cheap A4Tech V3 mouse has Huano switches and I find them kinda stiff and hard to spam clicks. That's the only thing that stops me from getting a Zowie mouse, but the shape of the ZA11 is just perfect.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Nice. My cheap A4Tech V3 mouse has Huano switches and I find them kinda stiff and hard to spam clicks. That's the only thing that stops me from getting a Zowie mouse, but the shape of the ZA11 is just perfect.

I prefer a harsher click with my mice, it just means that I cant accidentally click them by simply resting my fingers on them. Which is an issue I had with the Deathadder 2013. Oh, another thing I have noticed already is that I can get a longer run of bunny hops in CS. Whether this thanks to the mouse, or just because I am having a good day when it comes to bhops, that's yet to be figured out. :P 

So, I have a Corsair M95 that I use for Quake Live, and I find it to be great (got number row 1-9 mapped to the side buttons so I never have to leave WASD).  Am I a crazy person?

So, I have a Corsair M95 that I use for Quake Live, and I find it to be great (got number row 1-9 mapped to the side buttons so I never have to leave WASD). Am I a crazy person?

A bit. I do something similar but not to that extent.

400dpi is the only dpi you need.

I use 600 and being able to adjust in steps of 50 really helps when trying to get the same sensitivity across all my games.

I use 600 and being able to adjust in steps of 50 really helps when trying to get the same sensitivity across all my games.

Im on 1600 most of the time. but use 400 when editing pics and stuff. Sometimes use 800 in certain games but im quite used to 1600.

I have an M95, but I would hardly call myself a "mouse enthusiast."

It's the first decent mouse I have ever owned. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I have an M95, but I would hardly call myself a "mouse enthusiast."

It's the first decent mouse I have ever owned.

I like its shape but not so much on the button placement or heavy weight build.

Ill be picking up a new mouse tomorrow anyone have an idea of what it is?

I like its shape but not so much on the button placement or heavy weight build.

The button placement takes some getting used to, but once you do it is very easy to know what you are doing with it. 

I have never used a Razer Naga but I feel like it would be much harder to get used to the button placement on it than the M95. 

Different strokes for different folks. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro