Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

Would anyone be interested in a proper review of it? If so what would you want to see covered in it?

Movement treshold and the reason for it, it would be interesting to know if it is due to none adjustable CPI scaling or just a limit of the new PTE.

I've got a G502, and a Steelseries Sensei (original version). I used to have a  Feenix Nascita and a R.A.T 7 white version. Honestly though, I'm more into keyboards and audio. 

Also, trackball Master Race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Movement treshold and the reason for it, it would be interesting to know if it is due to none adjustable CPI scaling or just a limit of the new PTE.

wait what now?

I've got a G502, and a Steelseries Sensei (original version). I used to have a  Feenix Nascita and a R.A.T 7 white version. Honestly though, I'm more into keyboards and audio. 

Also, trackball Master Race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree trackball master race! Pics coming Soon .

Using an Abyssus Mirror edition right now as my portable mouse. Otherwise I got a Logitech G400s for my home system :)

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Using an Abyssus Mirror edition right now as my portable mouse. Otherwise I got a Logitech G400s for my home system :)

The shape of the 400s is good but the button layout #ick

I still am surprised that Logitech completely dropped that classic shape...

The shape of the 400s is good but the button layout #ick

I still am surprised that Logitech completely dropped that classic shape...

I guess they wanted to go for gaming look with the G402 and G502 xD

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I guess they wanted to go for gaming look with the G402 and G502 xD

Which is fine its just that would be akin to like Razer no longer making the Deathadder.

Which is fine its just that would be akin to like Razer no longer making the Deathadder.

no logitech still makes the g100s which to me is the mouse shape I grew up using the 400s to me is just not a good looking mouse or classic, i only view it as cheap looking regardless of what it is. I would not put the 400s shape on the same level as the deathadder since the deathadder is more related to the g100s shape in my minde

no logitech still makes the g100s which to me is the mouse shape I grew up using the 400s to me is just not a good looking mouse or classic, i only view it as cheap looking regardless of what it is. I would not put the 400s shape on the same level as the deathadder since the deathadder is more related to the g100s shape in my minde

Well the G400s has been the "Logitech Gaming Mouse Shape" for over 10 years now. The G100s have more of a standard mouse shape. The Deathadder's shape is actually built off of the Microsoft IME but it has its own legacy now and would be the iconic shape for Razer.

Well the G400s has been the "Logitech Gaming Mouse Shape" for over 10 years now. The G100s have more of a standard mouse shape. the Deathadder's shape is actually built off of the Microsoft IME but it has its own legacy now.

bad is bad lol. As for razer building off the intellimouse it is something you would expect seeing as it was the gaming mouse before their were gaming mice lol

bad is bad lol. As for razer building off the intellimouse it is something you would expect seeing as it was the gaming mouse before their were gaming mice lol

That sir was the Logitech Wingman Mouse. Also the IME 3.0 was actually marketed as a gaming mouse.

I would like to get some mint original MS mice to add to my collection.

I they all dead mice that you have in those boxes? I only have one other mouse and that's £40 paper weight now as it died. G402. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I they all dead mice that you have in those boxes? I only have one other mouse and that's £40 paper weight now as it died. G402.

Wait what now?

Wait what now?

The boxes in the OP are they full of dead mice or no? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The boxes in the OP are they full of dead mice or no?

No they all work. @Charger got all of my broken mice.

No they all work. @Charger got all of my broken mice.

Ah. My bad for the terrible question before. Hard to think when exhausted. :P 

I have yet to keep a working mouse as they seem to die very quickly. 

I'm currently using a Razer abyssus 2014. I like it when mice are as light as possible and I don't care for side buttons, so this mouse is pretty good for me. Before, I had the razer abyssus mirror edition, but the right mouse button lost its tactile feel. It still works, but it feels very weird to use. I like the shape of the abyssus 2014 more than the original abyssus, it's more comfortable. I still liked the old abyssus a bit more though, because the DPI could be switched without installing any drivers and because it was slightly lighter.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

As for what I am using. It's the Zowie EC1-A Evo. Probably one of the best mice I have used, even surpassing the Logitech G402 I was using before it sadly died and became a paper weight. The Zowie is well built and uses an amazing sensor (forgotten which), though it's the same sensor that is found in the FK1 and the Final Mouse. Large mouse feet that allow great gliding and the right and left click, as well as the mouse wheel feels fantastic. However, the only gripe that I have with it comes from the side buttons. They're a little too soft, something that I didn't like from the Zowie EC1-Evo and EC2-Evo, though this revision isn't as bad as two years back. Even comes with spare mouse feet, just for if you somehow damage the ones you have or when they finally wear down. 

I'm currently using a Razer abyssus 2014. I like it when mice are as light as possible and I don't care for side buttons, so this mouse is pretty good for me. Before, I had the razer abyssus mirror edition, but the right mouse button lost its tactile feel. It still works, but it feels very weird to use. I like the shape of the abyssus 2014 more than the original abyssus, it's more comfortable. I still liked the old abyssus a bit more though, because the DPI could be switched without installing any drivers and because it was slightly lighter.

I'm currently using the Abyssus mirrior edition. Lovin' the glossy touch :) It gets dirty easily but at least I don't have to worry about rubber sides wearing out over time.

wait what now?

PLN2033 introduced "Dynamic CPI Scaling", where if you are moving the mouse slowly or not at all the cpi are getting reduced to a minimum in an attempt to make sure that for example subwoofers arent causing any unintentional cursor movement, obv. this combined with PTE´s rather bad low speed abilities caused a weird a cursorfeel with a high movement treshold.

Woohoo I just bought a Zowie ZA13 and a Zowie P-TF X mouse pad :D

Woohoo I just bought a Zowie ZA13 and a Zowie P-TF X mouse pad :D

Zowie  :wub:

Zowie  :wub:

I've always heard good reviews about Zowie mice, wanted to give this a try for once :D

I've always heard good reviews about Zowie mice, wanted to give this a try for once :D

I haven't tried any other Zowie mice other than the EC1 eVo and the EC1-A eVo, however, now that they all have the same sensor, I can guarantee that it will be an amazing mouse.